2008 CHICAGO RIDE THREAD

Decided to start a new thread for the season.

Monday Night rides officially kick off for the year tonight.

8pm every Monday at The Continental

2801 W Chicago Ave

Chicago, IL 60622

Re: 2008 CHICAGO RIDE THREAD

i'm down

where's the pedals?

We bring the pedals.

Fo Sho

Hope Im able to get in on this.

how long do you guys usually chill around there, I wont be free till about 8-8:30 guess if anything i'll call some people to see where you guys are at

we will probably be there. I'm going to roll up around 8:30

can we drive thru mcdonalds for some ice cream? last time the kids wouldnt shut up...

epic ride tonight!

Did you post that while we were still on the ride?

Nevermind.

Anyway, 16 riders = hell yeah.

Roberto and Chris thanks for coming back to me and helping me out. I figured out the problem wiring took half an hour but its running again. Wheel cut into more wiring than i though so i had to patch that up. Also the wiring in the head light came loose from all the bumps we hit and that was a problem too.

But now its cutting out and bogging at top speed so i think i maybe jetted to high or a fouled plug have to check it tomorrow. Prob to much oil in the gas :(. When i mean top speed i mean when i hit about 38 40 full throttle and only with a loaded weight free reving its fine.

But yeah nice seeing everybody sorry i had to cut out and a big F U to cory for telling chris and roberto to forget me and i though we where friends :P

But yeah thanks for coming back i owe you some electrical tape.

sorry i couldn't make it tonight guys - i'll be out next week though. tony, jose, i owe you both at least two beers each, so wear your helmets!

oh and i'm extra-down for a south side fix it thursday . . . i'm going to have all my cables by then, so i can get my new grips and that new horn on

Nice turnout guys y gal and only one breakdown. Not a bad start to the season. We even made it to a lot of the key ride spots and didnt get pulled over.

yes, no more riding down division.. thats just asking for it

great ride guys thanks for being patient with my son

it was his first pack ride and now he wants a kit didnt like being BEHIND....... IM MEAN LAST...LOL

Oh yeah Wayne thanks for watching out on my son

i wasn't paying attention but what ever road we where on when we first left and hit down town destoryed my ped hahaha

This post has me itching.

I'm moving back to Chicago next Tuesday and looking forward to riding with everyone.

Bruce Edwards /

I'm getting really nervous with all this talk. Why is everyone surprised that they didn't get pulled over? Aren't you properly registered and licensed? Are the cops Nazis like that or what?

Bruce i live near sox park southside cops dont bother me BUT some parts of the northside cops r

ASSHOLES even if your up to date

And 44mag come on down

I doubt _everyone_ was properly registered although many of us are.

Tony, your son rides better then a lot of people that have been riding a long time. Glad you 2 made it out!

um yeah if you didn't know chicago cops = major jerk offs

we were just talking last night how many times we've all been pulled over just this year

I'm still riding dirty.

i'm rocking 2007 honda scooter plates my friend gave me O.o

and now my shit don't run at all fun

mike swing by house to work on your ped jose is working on his and j from hyde pk

oooops..... thursday

My pleasure Tony.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account