OT - how about them PENS

Whoooohoooo going to the cup baby.

Re: OT - how about them PENS

bah, no way.

hey you Canadians, should have kept Price on the bench!

my pen is HUGE

you have only a pencil.

time to drop the puck.

Chris Slamminson #116 /

Wings

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

I thought this was going to be about the PEN15 club.

Tyrone Biggumss /

FLYERS KICKED PENGUINS ASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

the pens could replace the usa diving team in china this summer and take gold.

in which one of the three shelackings the pens have giving them did they do that. come Thurs. the Flyers can start preparing for next season.

I love it when california guys that most likely know nothing about hockey wright things like (the pens could replace the usa diving team in china this summer and take gold.) Yeah that really makes my day.

Let me geuss your a fair weather anaheim fan...? and since there out of it your on here saying stupid shit about other teams. Or do you even watch hockey at all..? No you most likely just read the sports section and then let the editors opinion give you something to say online.

If you are a nice guy than don't take this to heart. But if your a douch bag like your input shows that take offence please....

1210785033_penguins_tattoo_idea.jpg

GO PENS!!!

wings ftw.

The wings have a really stacked offensive attack, but if fluery figures them out early and the pens can slow them down or block some of there shots i think the pens have more than enough of a balanced offensive and defensive skill set to beat detroit. YEAH thats right BEAT THE REDWINGS.!!

1210789655_stanley_cup.jpg

Go Wings! (I watch hockey, and I am from Hockey Town!)

how about them WINGS?

Chris Slamminson #116 /

Detroit!

how about them WINGS?

YEAH how bout them Penis's Oops I mean pens. Fleury has got be crying in his locker right about now. Hope they learned from this clinic, that you need more than 2 guys to win a cup. Oh ya team defense helps a little too.

you r so wrong!

If being a Wings fan is wrong, then God Damn I don't wanna be right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vimy Ridgeway /

Played hard, and desperate, too. Did the best they could, I think, and took their lumps. This Detroit team IMO, was one of the best assembeled, with top offensive players forechecking, whatever it took to win. The Pens served ntotice inlosiong ooicveP9nchpfr s

Vimy Ridgeway /

Did I post that?!

Detroit, commanding all the way through.

Smother and kill hockey, I love it .

Penguins tried the best they could.

They knew.

OT - how about them PENS

HAHAHA, i was going to dig this message out of obscurity but slamminson did it for me. GO WINGS. zetterberg won the conn smythe, but osgood was equally deserving. either way, we need to ride our peds down to detroit friday at 11AM.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account