Re: 7,500 Canadian trip url

zippadeedoodahdayornight /

Would Piss Off be more acceptable, Quato?

Wow. You really _are_ a poet.

Um, yeah, that is my real name. There are several people here who have met me and can verify this. I use my real name because it's easier that way. I only have one name to answer to, and everyone else only has one name to call me by. That is why my parents gave me a name ... you know, so people could call me by it. You seem to have fun bucking the system, though, so whatever.

If we're such a bunch of assholes, why do you keep subjecting yourself to our petty insults and hateful tendencies?

And Mike, if you want to work on reorganizing the wiki, I'll dedicate a WHOLE THREAD to your awesomeness. It'll say "Thank you" and your name about a bajillion times. It will say that you are the coolest and smartest person ever. Does that sound good? Yes? I'll even help you reorganize it, although I don't know how useful I'd be since I don't understand the categorizing and linking and heading business.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Linda,

As someone in our group says: "The burden of awesomeness is mine to carry." You can certainly add such a thread to that burden.

And I swear, someday, when I have enough time, I will tackle the wiki reoganization. It's just daunting with me running my own wiki , trying to finish my project bike before the KC rally, trying to work on the I.R.E. website , and trying to do other normal life things. We'll do it, and you can help...in like 2 months.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Oh yeah, and Linda is real. And Linda is her real name. Or at least I think. I didn't ask for identification when I met her. Next time I will though, just to be sure.

I am going to make this really simple for you dude.

WE ALL HAVE IMPORTANT THINGS TO SAY

WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY IS NOT MORE IMPORTANT THAN WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY

YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL

if you bump this thread one more time i am going to lock it. that means it can never be bumped again. if you create a new thread, i will delete both. that means its gone forever.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT

I was just gonna say something, but it wasn't imprtant. hehehee

Check your fuel filter first /

No Linda .. forum pleople are not a bunch of assholes and NONE of my posts ever infered that .. but there are two or three or maybe four people on the forum who have your attitude ' "If we're such a bunch of assholes" aggressive nasty kind of attitude. I was feeling very good about being part of the fourm until I expressed opinions which differed with those three or four people, and I was attacked in very nasty ways, and fianally responded in the same manner.

Why do I come on the forum? Because I'm able to help people with problems .. for instance I was the only poster who revealed the small diameter tube in the Tomos stock muffler which plugs and fools people into thinking they need new engines. I've explained why pedals are far better than pegs for trips. I've ben thanked by a few posters for my help. I feel I should share because I've learned a lot from other people. And I can learn things here. So I return occasionally, and always to this kind of crap from two or three or four posters. I wish it would just stop, and it prevents me from returning often. But I have other important things to do also, so it sets time free. If you research my posts you'll see that the only times I got nasty was when I was attacked in very nasty ways for absolutely no reason. And I don't have a victim complex. That's just the reality of what happened here.

I understand you're a bit crazy, Harold. I've been praying for you.

My daughter is seeking a publisher for my story anyway Harold, and if she finds one I'll probably have to delete it from this site anyway. But do you see, Linda, the kind of attitude that Harold promotes on the site? The support that the two or three hatemongers have here? There is TONS of stuff posters think is fun, 'I hate black people' for instance. Talk about something that should have been deleted.

« Go to Topics — end of thread
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.