Re: 5 spartas on ebay.

You guys haven't listened to any of my posts. or my past dealings with this guy.

So you head over to the Oceana area of Virginia Beach and meet Brian. I predict he will be wearing a hawaiian shirt and shorts too short for a 275lb guy.

You will look at the bikes. He will mutter things. He will be very reluctant to come down in price. His house will be weird. If you are white he will tell racist jokes. He said he shut down his rental business because of the blacks. He may even give you a half stick of dynamite to blow up, in his own yard, if he is feeling generous.

You will not come away with a good deal.. but maybe a decent story.

HAHA

thats fuckin hysterical

Why is there a generic 275 dude in a hawaiian shirt spouting racism in every town?

I never get why big, fat, white trash mother fuckin racists think they are superior? I mean to what?

Didnt sinead o'connor write a song called Black boys on mopeds?

I bet if he had a radio he would have heard it.

John hanibal Smith /

ROFLMAO ANDREW

fuck that guy!! he is apiece of shit with shitty ass bikes.

he says he has all the parts, and they will be included in the sale, complete bikes for under $200 each. If these were close to me I'd snag them right up and have three running in an afternoon.

Yeah, those look crappy.

im buying a front fender from him on ebay.. and hes not including the black fender guide... he says its $18.00 for that "separate piece." except, the front fender is sort of pointless without it. the brake assembly needs that...

Chris Slamminson #116 /

I see only 3 seats and no sidecovers, but plenty of rust.

I remember when these surfaced last year

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account