bought those cool lights for the tire

today i bought some tire cover lights...the ones that blink when there moved....they were $12 but i get free batteries :)

there real bright 2. my brother got blue and i bought red, but we traded one for one so now we both have one red and a blue....looks real cool when u go fast

Re: bought those cool lights for the tire

david f martin /

I've thought about getting some red ones, just to be more visible at night... Where'd you get them?

i bought them at an auto parts store called parts america...the brand is optX....but if you buy them you should go with the blue ones....the red ones arnt nearly as bright

david f martin /

Well, my bike is red, and I don't want to draw TOO much attention. It would just be nice to have so the cagers can see me a little better. Besides, red means "STOP". Perfect for what I want.

david

those light sound cool but im going to get blue neons light for my moped

im thinkin about gettin a big light 2 and i know im gonna hook up a airhorn...and HOPEFULLY a stereo and some big subs. but all this will take time....and money

~dave~

lol i would love to have subs in my moped i hade sups in my riding lawnmower before it hade so much bass

lol subs on a lawnmower???thats awsome. i have a 12 and to 15's waitin to get hooked up to somethin...it would be just a little hard 2 mount them though.....lol after that ill save up for a set of hydrolicks mabey??

~dave~

sweet hydrolicks that would be cool

ya...but if you go with optX the reds arnt bright, but if thats what you want then thats perfect... and you even get free batteries for ever :)

lol ya....to bad there about $10,000....or i would get some

dave do you have a email addy if so can i have it

Dave Gregory /

lol no i dont have a email......its dave@mopedarmy.com (NOT REALLY) but it could be in a few years...by the time i get everyone in this town a moped....lol not many people here so i should have it done by the time i can legally ride my moped....my real one is real_cool_guy_2000@hotmail.com--i dont use that email addy much but i still do check it.

how old are you and what country

Dave Gregory /

lol im 48 and am from afganistan....just south of that cave thats next to the other one.....right by the cactus, u cant miss it

---im 14 and live in massachusetts, US.

do you need a license to drive a moped there we do here and we haft to be 16

walmart has tirefly lights for 4 dollars

david f martin /

Perfect.

david

nothing like making yourself an even more attractive target....

ya u need 2 be 16 here to get a permit....

i bought these tirefly pro's from a dirt bike shop for $14, they blinked red, white and blue. they looked cool at fast speeds you could see the 3 different colors at 3 different spots on the wheels. they also came with extra batterys

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account