where can I get a proma for Cosmo/Avanti/Garrelli?

getting my Cosmo within the next day or so. already thinking of ways of fixing it up. Does anyone out there know if they make a proma pipe for this bike?

also heard they have tranny lock-up problems at top speed. :-@ anyone have any suggestions? I want to do it all right from the get go, so any input from current owners will be most appreciated.

Re: where can I get a proma for Cosmo/Avanti/Garre

does any body have one of these bikes or what? I know how to make just about any engine run, I just would like some input from some current owners...

i know that mopedwarehouse.com sells proma exhasts....dont know if itll work for your ped

or try

www.50ccnl.com

They have all kinds of parts for almost everything.

Very few people have the Avanti's here ... maybe 3 people ?

to find out who ... use the 'search' button above for Avanti and open the time window .. then read the latest 50 or so posts about them

mopedwarehouse has a Polini exhaust for that bike, i have a cosmo stinger.

-Garret

Yeh, I just ordered the Polini exhuast.... Yeh, I am having trouble wiht my Cosmo, with the top speed.. it goes up to 37 mph and then slows up... locks up.. but I think my exhuast is clogged.. or to muhc exhuast and no way of gettign out??? anyone know hwo to sovle this problem???

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account