Recruiting for new PA BRANCH

Hi!

Please contact me if you are located in central Pennsylvania and have interest in helping me start a new branch of MA. I already have 2 colleagues ready to work like oompaloompas 24/7 to get this thing going. This is gonna be huge, no doubt.

Matt

Re: Recruiting for new PA BRANCH

im located in ma...count me in. and good luck, ive tried many times with no success, but it was because i was 14 and some thought i wasnt dedicaded enough. how old are you? i got 13 people in all that would join....just use the moped owners directory and look for people in ma...theres alot. email them all about it.

~dave~

Rick Stepina /

In York PA here. I have three folks dyin to get together for rides and fun. We've been swarmin' and desroyin' for several months now. We did put in for club status as the First Capitol 49ers. Havent heard anything yet. Feel free to email me at rscj1995@cs.com :)

Rick Stepina /

Forgot... Not a kid by any stretch. Ooompa Loomps on my end are 35, 37, and 30 respectively. Perhaps the old fart branch LOL!!!!

I live in western PA (Lawrence County), and would like to start a club here as well...but I must be the ONLY one in this area interested in mopeds.....!!!!!

I just bought a Yamaha Vino (modified it slightly)...awesome little bike no prob's in nearly 2,000 miles of western PA hills!!!

Good luck in all your endeavors...........

Kevin

I live in western PA (Lawrence County), and would like to start a club here as well...but I must be the ONLY one in this area interested in mopeds.....!!!!!

I just bought a Yamaha Vino (modified it slightly)...awesome little bike no prob's in nearly 2,000 miles of western PA hills!!!

Good luck in all your endeavors...........

Kevin

Ask around, I bet you can find some people that would be interested in buying a moped. I am making flyers and posting them in coffee houses, record stores, etc. In the meantime, use your knowledge wisely and buy up all the cheap used mopeds and moped parts in your area you can afford.

I'm in Harrisburg, and if I ever am able to find what I need for my Vespa, I'd happily be part of the group. Anyone local have Vespa parts lying around? It's a 72 Boxer.

Hi Charles--

Post an ad in the buy/sell forum for those Boxer parts. Maybe someone can help. That's a cool bike.

Yeah, I've been trying in the buy/sell forum, but all I usually see are people wanting a cheap moped that runs or parts for bikes that I don't need. :-(

The automotive trade has Hemmings Motor News. Is there an equivalent publication for bikes?

BTW, I have a couple of pics of the Vespa Boxer on this site.

walnecks is the motorcycle equiv. of Hemmings. Lots of diffrent and rare stuff itn it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account