another stolen moped :(

one of my friends moped got stolen today...by the kids that stole mine. they were seen riding it around today...they live right down the street from me but they havnt rode past my house....my mopeds sittin there ready to follow them if they go by. for worchestor county people (massachusetts) if you see a red and gray kriedler and the kids either wearing no helmet or a bike helmet stop the kid or kids....

~dave~

Re: another stolen moped :(

Reeperette /

You need to deliver a lesson to these kids, either via the police - or by other means.

Ill behavior, if not met with severe consequence, will continue.

Simple as that.

-R

peashooter /

ahhh i love the "by other means" comment reep, i hope that you are thinking what i am thinking BUAHAHAHA! Is there a cheap transmitters or somthing at radioshack that you could put on the bike to track it down?

i know....the police wont do anything, i found that out a while ago...ive been looking for the kids but i cant find them. and when i go to there house to kick the shit outta them they dont answer the door. but beileve me. the first chance i get I WILL teach them a lesson. a lesson they will never forget. (and no i wont use a tire iron or a gun...weapons are for wimps (id say another word but...) this is what i would like to happen......me meeting up with the one my age at tully lake, beating the crap outta him, then makeing him AND his moped go for a little swim....but i can only wish it would be that easy. finding him in a area that there isnt any witnesses, is hard. i dont think the kids will go to the cops though.because the older one (the one my brothers age, the one he will kick the sht outta) just got out of juvinile hall, and will go back if he gets caught. i should press charges and get the people that saw them riding my moped and the moped they stole today to go and get the kids in alotta trouble. but i think the way im planning will be much more effective. and if they get caught by the person that owns the moped that they stole today they'll end up in the hospital...hes big and REALLY pissed off. the kids are gonna wet themselfs if they get found by him, or anyone else that is looking for them. theres about 10 people that are looking for them, they'll call me if they see them, and follow them, so i catch them.

~dave~

--ive been looking for these kids for a few days, but they wont show there face around here. the kids were stupid enough to take my moped, then had the balls to bring it back, and the brains to bring it back when i wasnt home. then they took another one....wow there idiots.

lol its a little late for the transmitter.....the mopeds already stolen. most of the other people put there mopeds in there celler or garage when there done using it....now everyone does. i made some phonecalls to eveyone i knew that has a moped around here, and told them to be VERY carefull about locking up there beasts.

~dave~

the sad part is....

is that the dad is lying to the cops about it...but he was the one that made the kids bring it back...

~dave~

If you know...

Why dont you just go to their house at night and steal it back? Then steal the old man's wheels and tires for good measure? I bet the kids would get their ass handed to them for that... I know I would have.

Re: If you know...

they arnt keeping the mopeds...they ride them for the day, then ditch them. thats the problem...plus im not a thief...as much as i want to steal there moped and beat on it (treat it like a dirtbike) i wont...im not gonna stoop to there level. thats what they think ill do, but thats not what im gonna do

~dave~

dumb kids

ignorant, stupid, dumb...and alot of other things. they will soon find out how stupid they were. how painfully stupid they were....lol painfully...theyll find it out painfully

How old are you dave.. and how old are these kids?

dave, get your thumb out of your ass and do something about it, talk is a lot different than action.

I know, His house and his moped would have already been torched.

im 14....one kid is 14 and the other is 16

if i did that id be stupid....i DONT want to get in trouble for doing this...remember im only 14 and cant LEGALLY ride my moped...so i dont want to get caught...i want to beat the kid up when theres NO witnesses....and im not stupid enough to torch his house or moped...then i would end up in juvvee hall.

f--k you.

~dave~

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account