free honda spree

two days ago our new neighboors borrowed a dumpster and brought a honda spree home from where they used to live and they sat it right next to the dumpster so today i asked him are you going to do anything with it becuase i would like it and he said actually i was going to ask if you wanted it that was the main reason that i brought it and i was like cool but it needs a new back tube and a new battery but the price was right

Re: free honda spree

NOBODY CARES

david f martin /

Go screw yourself, Tim.

I think that's pretty cool, Andrew. I don't know anything about Sprees, but Hondas are good bikes.

david

Andrew Scullin /

ok i'm screwing myself right now

hehehehheheheheheh

david f martin /

Good. Just do it quietly.

david

ItsLookingUp /

Sounds like deal. Spree's are fast little scooters. I just hate having to take the tub off to work on them. Lots of plastic and screws.

No way I love Beating it And Screaming David!

Boohoo

Good deal. The price was right alright.

Tim- Seems like you shoved your thumb so far up your ass, you poked urself in the brain. Whats with the snappy replys?

Should be happy for Andrew

Trac Man

your an asshole

I am but my friend has a honda spree witch for the moment beats my 26mph suzuki FA50 And He always Shows off.

Hey Toehead go to hell!!!!!!!

Tim, how old are you 12-13 years old....get a life

did some one say some thing about hell

let me see hmmm yup see you there timmy

Hey Dipshit Go kill your self Douche Bag.

Hey Guys Leave tim alone hes right nobody cares.

david f martin /

If you don't care, go somewhere else.

Assholes.

david

look at the host....tim and andrew are the same person....

idiots

these babies kill it for everyone. i say 12 years old.........................................paul

Hi,

am responding to your ad o the free spree. My neice has one and I have been wanting one since I've seen hers. I don't what can say to let you know how much I want this Honda. I know it is probably gone by now but. Thank Yo for listening.

I would love to have the scooter

lol funny #### funny funny #$#$

I would love to have the scooter. My son wants a go cart for Christmas but they're like really expensive and I'm a single parent working full time and going to school full time and there's NO way I can get him a go cart for Christmas.

I used to ride on a Honda when I was like 15 - I love them! But it's not for me - really.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account