Well it's official, I'm selling my ped.

Arterious /

It is official fokls.. I know I haven't been here for a while, prolly cause ree tought me everything i need to know about fixing my ped and I ran outa time to schmooze heheh.

Sometime this week I'll be selling my 1992 Tomos Bullet TTtop tank A5 Engine, /w Oil Injection. Hopeing to get at least 200 from the dealer as I unfortunatly need cash and I need it soon =( Anyone in the florida area want a ped? I'd rather sell it to someone who will get real use of it then a shop that will resell for 600 hehe. It's well worth twice to three times what i'll get. It runs great, just needs a rear mag. It ain't the best looking ped around but that can be changed with elbow greese.

For those of you who are curious, I've put a down payment on a 1986 Honda Rebel 450. cringes as the die hard pedders boo and jeer I'll get a new ped eventualy .. maybe hehe. If it wasn't for the fact i need as much insurance and a license as I do for a Motorcyle I'd have 2 or 3 peds now sigh

Re: Well it's official, I'm selling my ped.

InfectedBootSector /

Its ok man... you'll be back.. those MC's aren't that fun after a while... they become like a car almost when compared to a smaller machine!

Be carefull on that 450 and take care.....

Arterious /

Thanks man =P well with the crazys around here I need the power. and the storage =) great saddle bags on the bike hehe. I'm nearly 300 pounds over 6ft tall.. i tend to look like a giant on a minicycle while i ride around. thats why if i ever get a new ped it's gonna be an avanti. Well that and the fact when i started this thing up with the performance exhaust it sounded just like a 1000+cc harley.. I nearly purred with delight hehe.

InfectedBootSector /

Can't go wrong with a good Honda MC... their cars are another story though....

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account