post apocalypse moped - 1

Post Apocalypse Moped

Chapter One

Watching the news that night I noticed that terror is near. What amazed me was no one had bothered to notice. A Congressman was being expelled. He was talking about how people fear the government. Volitiale nations were arming themselves with weapons of mass destruction. And Reverand Al Sharpton was suing HBO. And corporate thieves were finally getting what they deserve. And sweet sweet oil is going to run out. The world as we know it is ending.

I thought about the Mad Max version of the future. There

Re: post apocalypse moped - 1

Here's the pic. Sorry, no extension before.

pam_ch1.jpg

ItsLookingUp /

Hey GK, you need side covers? I got some extras you can have. Don't have the mounting bolts. Does it run?I like the color, great for swarming.

> Hey GK, you need side covers? I got some extras you can have.

> Don't have the mounting bolts. Does it run?I like the color,

> great for swarming.

This thing didn't come with side covers except for the chain cover. I think I'm going to paint it olive green. It'll be a cool little rat bike. It's not running right now, but the guy I bought it from said he had it running before. Looks like his kids thrashed it. But I only paid $30 bucks for it. It'll give me something to do this winter instead of riding.

I'm a wuss and I don't like riding in the rain.

InfectedBootSector /

Haha! I love Mad Max movies

david f martin /

I've though about ratting out my already beat up '87 Elite, and going with a dark primer nasty greenish olive gray, too.

The only thing that holds me up is the fact that cagers have a hard time seeing it as it is, solid stop-sign red. Have you considered that?

david

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account