Re: Orlando III

well i just got a hero majestic! so there:P

good looking out Steve.

The fever hit me hard this year I guess. Maybe next year I'll have money again.

I just found out you can still buy 64z in Arizona. ROADTRIP?

helz ya! 64oz. HOLY FLERKN SHMIT Hey anyone want to share the ride to richmond with me. I want to leave thurs night. hows the trailer situation going. I will pull one up if we all chip in for it

daFishSticks /

were not sure on the trailer, uhaul says local use only on their trailers on their site.

daFishSticks /

but were all ready to pitch in for one

I went to uhaul and asked them and i told them i was going out of state and bringing it back to fl. they didnt care so thats that. Price is by the day if you bring it back to same place. Is anyone bringing more than one bike. I might bring two.

daFishSticks /

ok, just talked to brent. he reserved a trailer for 69 bucks for 4 days. but they wont be able to tell him for sure if he can get it until like the day before.

so i say we get our name down for a trailer that time, and if he gets his from uhaul we can still borrow his, or we can just pay the 70 bucks which is nothing.

anyone want to volunteer for calling uhauls?

I'll call them.

Word. I have one by my house I will stop in ther this week. I like to talk to people person to person something always gets messed up on the phone.

daFishSticks /

sweet man. so mike you can pull this thing? it would save us from getting steve a hitch and lights.

I have to get a hitch too but i was getting one anyway not to bad. Hitch, wire kit, and draw bar for 200$ if i do it, which i probably will. Dont trust alot of people working on my car and i will put extra bolts in that bitch.

weld it ;)

fish_SHARK /

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="

&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="

&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

So what goes on in orlando for us pedders. And does anyone have any jets for sale thats local???

fish_SHARK /

sorry Onell somebody might have a jet or two for you to borrow, but other than that there isnt anywhere that i know of that sells the jets. your best bet is treats hq on ebay, they will get you your stuff in just a few days, by far the fastest shipping.

fish_SHARK /

yep little high

Hey, I found Orlando Suicycles on myspace. Anything still going on with them/you guys.

fish_SHARK /

customized?!?!

im getting the antique one, like mopo, fo sho

You don't want that tag. I got screwed on the reg and paid threw the nose to get it cause I was too dumb to know better.

We've always got it on....

Suicycles however dissipated a while back :(

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account