Flock Yeah! attendees: trade stills?

BryAn eurism /

Man, what a ride! We've just made moped history this weekend. Everybody else that had something better to do; well I understand...

I have some good shots of the lineup from when I rolled up Saturday morning. Unfortunately I was too busy riding to get any Mulholland or Rock Store stuff. Sunday I was kicking in the van

Anybody wanna trade stills or tag an album on photobucket or Myspace? My Photobucket is Screamin50 and my 'space non-band is Want You Every Day.

I'm particularly interested in motion shots of me and my <gasp> Tomos. BTW I can say with integrity that I cast aside any gloating I did over no Tomi being on the trailer Saturday and can admit, yes I did a rush job weld on my exhaust and because of my pride I didn't ride Sunday. I apologize for any pain I put the vintage fans through. But thank you all for being at least 100 less cages

OK end of ramble. It was great seeing you all f2f

That guy in the original print Kill Em All shirt

Re: Flock Yeah! attendees: trade stills?

Flickr Tag FlockYeah08

Chris Hernandez /

that was a bad ass shirt

you missed out..Sunday's ride was flocking amazing!!!

if this is who i think it is, i'll check an bring them to the shop. however i do have you in video dance dance revolutioning @ choke.

I like the creature shirt in one of the pics that Ben posted. I'd love to get one of them.

Moe

"I like the creature shirt in one of the pics that Ben posted. I&#8217;d love to get one of them.

Moe" there are creature shirts in all of life.. it helps if you could be specific.

Hellarad Johnnny Johnnny /

who had the fastest bike?

1. shaw

2. elliott

can i get like a top 8, I know there were like a million hella fast bikes.

Now we know who had the fastest bike; but what were the fastest bikes? Any info on set-ups?

tomos and a maxi?

Shaw had a derbi Laguna sport that sheared a crank on the 1st ride, that bike was the shred master, in a different league (moby, peugeot territory god i wish my superbecane was running), variated and mean as fuck.

then he had a beautiful maxi bobber rigid (best looking bike at the rally, its actually colbys i think) running an 80 metra and 24mm flatside mikuni and an 8p that could slip past me on the top

I was running a super sleeper maxi, polini 4 pedal setup with a 19 dellorto and a techno boss.

both 60mph+ easy and still climbed the mountains, jeff from choke also had an amazing 80metra maxi that i literally only inched by on the top.

80 metra is the new school fast. polini still demanding respect!!!

flock yeah!!! we need a new term for blasting.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

dont forget colby's tomos with an 80 metra on it.

although i think monster squad was riding it so you didnt see colby or shaw blast on it

true we saw it blast us in sac town tho, also i think it wassn't running the fast gearing.

they told zac not to take it over 55, but i know he did. hehe.

lets face it all shaws race bikes are always the fastest.

creature brian on Freebird /

Hmm, since I was leading the ride, and I saw who blasted past me I will try and post the top 8 that was asked for.

1. All shaw's bikes.

2. Elliot

3. Jeff from Choke.

No specific order for the next 5, but they were all blasters.

4. Creature Jimmy - ZA50 Gilardoni

5. Creature Craig - polini maxi

6. Creature Graham - 80 metra maxi built by Nathan of the squids

7. Creature Paz - Rigid ZA50 80 metra

8. Squid Nathan - mini pinto 80 metra (pobably spent 100x more times on everyone else's bikes besides his) Only got to see him really open it up a couple times.

Looks likes the Creatures got it this time. Watch out though. We have several Gilardonis and 80 metras that didnt get finished in time.

BryAn eurism /

The Monster Squad bike was cool. Too bad he snapped a ring on the pubcrawl.

My favorites were the 2 Hobbits, that chopper was ripping pretty good on Mulholland

That and the disco diva chick

On the super long downhill ride I went from the back of the pack and passed pretty much everybody as I creeped up on 120 on my speedo. It was like falling out of the sky. The only person I couldn't pass was the guy on the yellow free spirit(Jeff)? I did get about ten feet from him before I ran out of hill.

So many fast bikes, all awesome. Streetfighting through the suburbs on sunday night was awesome. I wish i had gotten my bike in tune earlier. Now to make it prettier.

Yes yes I forgot Bret.

The ride home sunday night was sooooo fun. All of it was so fun. There is somthing to be said about a group of about 15 bikes doing 50-60 through the streets of LA. Definitely the fastest rally ever.

There were a lot of people that were holdin back on their bikes too. I really would have liked to see what some of them do.

Tim Squid blew past me like a sport bike on his 80 metra kit tall black magnum as my GPS reached 55mph. I watched him fade quickly into a small black dot in the sunset. I think it was the only time all weekend that he really pulled the trigger.

Lots of west coast dudes were handling all the highest speeds.

Paz blasted past me on a steep up hill corner and hit me with his backpack cause I was swerving all over tacking and weaving. I'd guess he was flying uphill at 45-50mph with no probs. Musta been the pipe.:)

Or his springs.

Tim's bike was exactly what I had in mind when I posted that Rafter. I was bummed I never saw him open it up. Also bummed I only saw you and nathan REALLY open it up a couple times.

Cali holdin it down.

someone post up some pictures o' these bikes, please.

bella if she wanted to re-gear and pull that throttle cable could easily have been up there too. she is running my exact polini setup almost.

yeah all west coasters settin the bar nice and high.

also bret is was only running 50cc, over 120 kph down that hill stretch. I was inching on that yellow bike too then the road stopped, but on the way up the mt. i flew past him as he was pedaling, he got a little to greedy with the gearing i guess.

The guy on the yellow free spirit 65 metra is doug kirk...he geared for downhill...I left the choppers gear 18-36..65mph+... I didn't wanna overev down that hill...If I had my 32 rear gear that would put me solid 70mph down that hill...lil sketchy with high chopper bars...I hit the gas closer to the bottom and was able to catch the lead pack and pass in oncoming lane...brets bike was 50cc...amazing ...It looked to me that the yellow bike slowed down alot as the hill went flat there was a bike length if that separating bret ,jeff,elliot and craig...the way up was a different story 80 metra torque took over me and jeff back and forth to the top...first bike I saw was craig and his polini...cruzed it after that back down to town...forgot how fast colby's chopper really was and how awsome angeles crest was ...so blessed it didn't rain...more later...shaw

i didnt have to pedal or fix my maxi once....thats all that matters.

Even my bike passed doug like he was standing still going up the hill. Pretty funny.

I was happy there were just enough turns and traffic to keep jeff and Shaw within my eye sight on the downhill. They lost me in the last 1/2 mile or so.

So fun.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

hooray tomos!

seriously, next rally i will have a blaster. magnum or moby whatever is working at the time.

i took it easy on the down hill like jimmy lol, i actually shut my bike off for about half of it and rode with bella so we could enjoy, the view and the epicness of the whole thing.

Tim was breaking in that kit at the rally. He literally got it working an hour before we left for LA.. and he didn't break down once.

Anyways, lets talk about the good looking bikes! :D

But everyone already knows you squids have the prettiest bikes.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account