Will a Tomos Targa go uphill OK?

Where I live it's mostly hills...wondering if a Targe will clim them OK.

Re: Will a Tomos Targa go uphill OK?

": Where I live it's mostly hills...wondering if a Targe will clim them OK. <p>No matter what kind of moped you have (assuming it's around 50 cc) it will have some difficulty climbing hills. Just make sure you get a head start and you'll be fine. If you're riding up a steep hill, don't stop midway on the hill or you will find yourself peddling to help the engine. But smooth hills and inclines should be no problem. My Peugeot handles them well. I've heard very good things about Tomos so you should have no problem"

Don BAker Jr. /

: Where I live it's mostly hills...wondering if a Targe will clim them OK. <p>I Have a Targa with the BiTurbo aftermarket exhaust and it helped considerably. Hills do need a head start though. Here in PA I live where Hills are plentiful and I was actually considering the 70cc kit.<p>Good Luck<br>Don<br>

test

I live in a very very very hilly area incase i basically live in a mountainous area... I have the bitubo and the LX so its acutally a little heavier than the targa... if u can gain lots of speed like 40+, u should make it through most hills... though on certain areas like where theres a stop sign, then a huge hill, it becomes a pain in the ass..

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account