moped shipping

i was wondering if you guys have any input to shipping mopeds?

whats the cheapest route- east coast to west.

any input would be greatly appreciated

Re: moped shipping

cheapest route is to ride it.

lol lookin at like 30 gallons or so, and a lifetime worth of road trip!

you can freight it, i think if you have a commercial spot to drop it off with a loading dock its the cheapest.

moped shipping

Try this link, lots of shipping discussed here...............

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/search.php?f=1

I shipped my Moby coast to coast for 68.00 with UPS a few weeks ago.

The magic number is 70lbs.

You have to take a lot of stuff off. Wheels (obviously), pedals, exhaust, fenders. The handle bars can stay, but you have to take them all the way off and spin them sideways to fit in the box.

Get an excellent bike box. Bubble wrap the bike really well and pad the bottom of the forks. Have extra padding (lightweight if possible) in the box so it doesn't move around much.

Make a separate box, or two, for all the other parts. Should cost you 100-110 TOTAL to ship everything.

But remember! As long as you're under 70lbs in the main box, you'll get the cheap bike shipping rate from UPS.

Good luck

Just ran across this site, uShip anyone tried it?

still drooling over that bike too

Wow, you got a deal!

ha, i wish!

Maciek, I think thats the one that Bryan uses from time to time. You might ask him.

I've used it a few times. Look to pay around $100-$125.

I tried to get a puch frame sent from ohio to maryland and it was going to cost $100 just for a bare frame.

Hey. I have never encountered him. My friend from Russia created his own moped. His name is Andrey, now he lives in New York. He says that he turned to one company, which created a moped for him as he wanted, and then through another company, he delivered it to himself. I don’t remember what kind of companies they were, but before delivering the bike to himself, he read many articles on the topic of delivery. He found some article that he threw to me. Thanks to her, he understood how he wants to deliver a moped. Everything went well. The moped was delivered in excellent condition. But if I were you, I would have studied several delivery agents in more detail in order to better understand who to trust. I am glad if I could help you with my experience.

Good you want to be helpful .

Be mindful that the thread you're responding to is 12 years old . ;)

I have never delivered a moped. But my close friend, the Ukrainian Ivan, delivered the moped from the USA to Ukraine. He said that everything went well. Unfortunately, I don’t remember which agent he worked with, but he threw me an article that helped him a lot. If you read it, you will know everything about the delivery of mopeds and agents will not be able to deceive you.

Hey. I agree with the person above. I had a sad story with my moped and that company. Since then, I decided to do the transportation myself, no matter how funny it sounds. I have a friend from Ukraine. His name is Andrew. He himself recently in the USA. And he wanted to deliver the car he had just bought to his house. He was poorly versed in this, because he went through a lot of information on the Internet before talking to me about it. I came across this article, which tells in detail about delivery, price, what the price depends on and so on. We discussed this later. It’s a pity, I don’t remember which company he turned to. But he says that everything went well. Now I myself sometimes translate cars when there is time. I'm glad if I could help something

> Elliott Giffis Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> i was wondering if you guys have any input to shipping mopeds?

>

> whats the cheapest route- east coast to west.

>

> any input would be greatly appreciated

I have never delivered a moped. But my close friend, the Ukrainian Ivan, delivered the moped from the East to West. He said that everything went well. Unfortunately, I don’t remember which agent he worked with, but he threw me an article that helped him a lot. If you read it, you will know everything about the delivery of cars and agents will not be able to deceive you.

/\ is there an echo in here?

> Mavis Barker Wrote:

> I have never delivered a moped. But my close friend, the Ukrainian Ivan,

> delivered the moped from the USA to Ukraine. He said that everything

> went well. Unfortunately, I don’t remember which agent he worked with,

> but he threw me an article that helped him a lot. If you read it, you

> will know everything about the delivery of mopeds and agents will not be

> able to deceive you.

Hey. I want to recommend GetGarrier. Recently delivered his moped from Miami to New York. Everything went well. Their article helped me understand basic delivery knowledge. There were many delivery methods. I chose enclosed. I recommend contacting this company. I myself will continue to appeal to them.

Hey. I want to recommend GetGarrier. Recently delivered his moped from Miami to New York. Everything went well. Their article https://getcarrier.com/blog/car-shipping-cost/ helped me understand basic delivery knowledge. There were many delivery methods. I recommend contacting this company. I myself will continue to appeal to them.

Appeal to them??^^^ Who the fuck talks that way?

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> Appeal to them??^^^ Who the fuck talks that way?

Maybe click bait ?

> P D Wrote:

> > live ɘvil Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Appeal to them??^^^ Who the fuck talks that way?

>

> Maybe click bait ?

Maybe?? Two new profiles (with 3-4 posts each) that echo each other word for word.

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> Maybe?? Two new profiles (with 3-4 posts each) that echo each other word

> for word.

Yeah . I thought it was obvious from their very first post .

Bro, you're wrong. I'm not a bot. I have my own moped, my own family, my own home. There is nothing wrong with expressing interest or asking for your opinion on the one really useful article. Think about what you said.

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Mavis Barker Wrote:

> Bro, you're wrong. I'm not a bot. I have my own family.

4418529484_9f12867d34_z.jpg

Here they are contributing to a organic, human community.

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> Here they are contributing to a organic, human community.

That middle one resembles my robot I got when I was about 4 years old . Still have it .

> Mavis Barker Wrote:

> Bro, you're wrong. I'm not a bot. I have my own moped, my own family, my

> own home. There is nothing wrong with expressing interest or asking for

> your opinion on the one really useful article. Think about what you

> said.

Never said you was a bot. Bots dont favor basketball like both of you spammers

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account