Tomos Bullet

"I have an oppertunity to buy a 1980 Tomos Bullet. I was just wondering if anybody had anything to say about the bike. If anybody has any experience with a Bullet please respond and tell me your opinion on the bike, and whether or not It would be a good investment. Thanks"

Re: Tomos Bullet

Kim Sechrest /

": I have an oppertunity to buy a 1980 Tomos Bullet. I was just wondering if anybody had anything to say about the bike. If anybody has any experience with a Bullet please respond and tell me your opinion on the bike, and whether or not It would be a good investment. Thanks<p>I bought my first moped, an '89 Tomos Bullet (mentioned further down) just a few weeks ago.. It probably wasn't well taken care of by it's last owner, to be honest, but I had a tune-up done on it and it runs great. It seems to be very easy to take apart and poke around in, which I have done. I haven't got into anything major yet, but I haven't needed to..<br>My Bullet's a pretty rugged little bike, it'll still do 40 mph in a pinch :)"

Re: 1980 Tomos Bullet

"i just got a 1980 tomos bullet that someone sold me.i was wondering if you send me a free magazine about the 1980 tomos bullet, a magazine that has parts that i can orderfor my 1980 tomos bulet.i also wanted to know how much pounds the tomos bullet can hold.thanks alot<p>"

tomos bullet

I just got a 1980 tomos bullet from my friend.i wanted to know about the reiliability and it's special features.I also wanted to know how much weight can it hold.email me if you get the chance.thanks <br> <br>

Re: Tomos Bullet

"<p>: I bought my first moped, an '89 Tomos Bullet (mentioned further down) just a few weeks ago.. It probably wasn't well taken care of by it's last owner, to be honest, but I had a tune-up done on it and it runs great. It seems to be very easy to take apart and poke around in, which I have done. I haven't got into anything major yet, but I haven't needed to..<br>: My Bullet's a pretty rugged little bike, it'll still do 40 mph in a pinch :)<p><br>"

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account