1977 Motobecane 50V - bids anyone?

Death in Family<br>Have Motobecane 50V with owners manual in mint condition 585 miles.<p>Only missing basket and/or saddlebags(?) to make 100% complete.<p>Help find missing basket/saddlebag(?)<p>What is it worth?

Re: 1977 Motobecane 50V - bids anyone?

"i spent 350 bucks for mine, but it had about 30 more miles on it.<p><p>: Death in Family<br>: Have Motobecane 50V with owners manual in mint condition 585 miles.<p>: Only missing basket and/or saddlebags(?) to make 100% complete.<p>: Help find missing basket/saddlebag(?)<p>: What is it worth?<p>"

: Death in Family<br>: Have Motobecane 50V with owners manual in mint condition 585 miles.<p>: Only missing basket and/or saddlebags(?) to make 100% complete.<p>: Help find missing basket/saddlebag(?)<p>: What is it worth?<p>Hey JayC what city and state do you live in?<p>

Did you ever find any one with parts to that bike? Interested.jgtIam@juno.com<br>: Death in Family<br>: Have Motobecane 50V with owners manual in mint condition 585 miles.<p>: Only missing basket and/or saddlebags(?) to make 100% complete.<p>: Help find missing basket/saddlebag(?)<p>: What is it worth?<p>

<br>: Death in Family<br>: Have Motobecane 50V with owners manual in mint condition 585 miles.<p>: Only missing basket and/or saddlebags(?) to make 100% complete.<p>: Help find missing basket/saddlebag(?)<p>: What is it worth?<p>Is it a moped? Where is it now? I might put a bid if my questions are answered. Mike

<br>: Death in Family<br>: Have Motobecane 50V with owners manual in mint condition 585 miles.<p>: Only missing basket and/or saddlebags(?) to make 100% complete.<p>: Help find missing basket/saddlebag(?)<p>: What is it worth?<br>What color is it? Where is it? Email me at ASTROBJJ@aol.com<br>

<br>: Death in Family<br>: Have Motobecane 50V with owners manual in mint condition 585 miles.<p>: Only missing basket and/or saddlebags(?) to make 100% complete.<p>: Help find missing basket/saddlebag(?)<p>: What is it worth?<p>ill give you 77$ for it.

": Death in Family<br>: Have Motobecane 50V with owners manual in mint condition 585 miles.<p>: Only missing basket and/or saddlebags(?) to make 100% complete.<p>: Help find missing basket/saddlebag(?)<p>: What is it worth?<p>I'll give you 140-155$ for it, or if your selling parts how much for the frame. What color is it. "

": : Death in Family<br>: : Have Motobecane 50V with owners manual in mint condition 585 miles.<p>: : Only missing basket and/or saddlebags(?) to make 100% complete.<p>: : Help find missing basket/saddlebag(?)<p>: : What is it worth?<p>: I'll give you 140-155$ for it, or if your selling parts how much for the frame. What color is it. <p>i need some info on a 1976-need manual"

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account