Komar Polish moped

Anyone have knowledge of the Komar moped that was made in Poland? Or know if any Komar mopeds can be found in the USA? My dad used to have one, so this is pure nostalgia.

D7846BA2-3F2F-4D1D-A743-4D8756BF5CDF.jpeg

Re: Komar Polish moped

They even were sold in West Germany as Condor - via Neckermann catalogue

Oh yea, romet! none here, no real knowlege around em. I think some of em used jawa motors but maybe not the mopeds. thats got the typical romet

I think they did the same thing as so many other moped brands and died, then revived the brand name with ebikes and stuff. It looks like they makea scooter and motorcycle still?

I’m going to Poland early September, do you know of any shops in Warsaw or Wrocław?

Wild really? I knew a dude who had a skate shop in wroclaw and had a few simsons but that was many years ago

Any idea if he still has any or knows of anything moped related there? My gf’s family is from there so we are gonna be there for a week. Found a scooter shop so gonna stop there and see if I can find anything cool. Would love to find something to ship over but doubt that’ll happen

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account