Moped shops in New Orleans

Anyone know of any shops that will work on Puch Maxi’s in NOLA? Deciding whether or not to bring down my bike that’s not running. Thanks!

Re: Moped shops in New Orleans

There are very few moped shops in the entire country; I don't know of any in NOLA. However, there are folks down there. I'd reach out to Mono.

Puch Maxis are one of the most common mopeds! Fred's Guide is a great place to start with basic troubleshooting, and there's a ton of Puch info here (manuals, wiring diagrams, etc).

Hey romas,

There are no reputable shops that I can think of apart from FX Motorsports on magazine that would work on your moped AND do a good job. Stay far away from Scoots on St. Claude. What kind of work does it need? I might be able to assist.

You could also hit up Zach from Smog Squad.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

if you are nice to zach he might help you. he is an angel baby tho so YOU BETTER SHOW SOME RESPECT

Hey Romas, I saw that you reached out to my shop Midcoast Mopeds last week. I just replied to your email & I'm sure I can get your Puch all worked out and running great!

Big props to Dez, didn’t realize he was taking customers. He’s your go to!

Thanx Ryan, I'm no longer working at the Bomb Factory . So, I have a lot more free time to finish my projects, and offer expert moped services to those in need.

Dez and Zach are both awesome. You could bring the bike to Parasols on 3rd/Constance and wait till somebody shows up!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account