Anybody else ever poke around German eBay classifieds?

Terbo Speghetti /

https://m.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeigen/deutschland/honda-px-50/c0-l0

Just as an example. There's some juicy enduropeds available here for very decent prices. I tried to register for the site and maybe strike up a conversation with someone looking to trade for other moped shit, but you have to have a euro country code to get all the way in.

Bummer, there's a lot of really cool stuff to be had. I'd do terrible things just for a pair of px50 mags

Re: Anybody else ever poke around German eBay classifieds?

daan SJAARLOOS /

I'll help out but then i wants some american cool stuff...we can make a pipeline. Sooo exchange of rare moped parts 》world peace

Dirty30 Dillon /

DOS could get you any of that stuff, just saying.

Terbo Speghetti /

Yeah that's true about DOS for sure. But I'm interested in doing trades and making friends across the pond!

And that sounds like a great plan, Daan! What kind of stuff are you looking for? Sorry I don't have any Derbi RD50s hahaha

Beach Club Nick /

I'm very willing to trade top tank Tomoses for Honda PXR50s or Yamaha Stings

daan SJAARLOOS /

Im into old shifty puchs. Would be very interested in sears sabres and/or cheyennes. Motors of both too..

Terbo Speghetti /

Ohhh I'll have to search for those! You've got refined taste, my friend!

daan SJAARLOOS /

Please do! Px50s are plentyful in belgium too which is closer to me than germany

Check here

belgiumstuff

And the dutch version

If you want to browse around there's a separate category for mopeds on both sites where you can select a brand or just browse oldtimer mopeds. I guess you can find it pretty easy if you have your browser translate the site.

Www.leboncoin.fr

For all your french moped needs

I’ve gotten into Finnish online classifieds since I have family over there. I keep hoping to find something like a Gilera 180 cheap enough to talk my brother in law to send me the engine

So I was poking around German eBay a while ago and bought a Zündapp engine for a motobecane I’m swapping it into. In reference I’m from Canada

tway had a fun px50 build assembled from one that came via the dos channels (pre-dos existing)

it's tough getting stuff shipped. I have bought several things of ebay germany, sachs "uber" clutches and 2 speed engines etc. it's tought ot find someone willing to ship and cost doubles just to get it here. I mean i'm close to dos but they're solid folks and might be able to work a deal to get it on containers, i dunno

id hit em up, but i also dont wanna promise shit and get them inundated with impossible requests from dozens of folks scoping the rad euro junk.

Yes I have been to Ebay Germany trying to find bits for Kreidler MP9

Dear dos,

Will D said you would get all my stuff here from Europe.

Sincerely,

moped army

fuck.

I see three speed Sachs and two speed solo stuff all the time on there and get pretty jealous. I've messaged a couple people and I think I'm just marked as spam.

Can DOS get me this?

S3.JPG

Any idea how to ship stuff from the USA to Germany cheaply?

i also bought stuff on German Ebay for a Sachs. this was before the time when google translate worked really well, i had English Ebay on one screen and German on the other so i could duplicate the steps to buy the thing.

> Max Ginsburg wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Any idea how to ship stuff from the USA to Germany cheaply?

no, haha, pay up and get the good goods.

I have bought 2 speed sachs of ebay germany and got it shipped DSL, the engine was like 100 bucks, shipping another 100

Kelikaku קוטין /

International transactions have issues beyond which isn't only shipping, I believe there can be duties involved, or tariffs. Fees that US Customs charge for importation to the USA.

Also, there is another issue. I've lost items from Europe, after Homeland Security decided to "inspect" them. Which resulted in the disappearance of the shipment. This has happened a few times, to me.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account