CNC clutch 1/ 2 gear on STOCK - Tomos

frcomotoshop frcomotoshop /

Hello

Here after a long time came again a series of clutch with carbon coating.

The clutch shoes can be used in 1st or 2nd gear. Inner rotor ignition is recommended for ideal power gain

Springs from scooter (piaggio /yamaha aerox etc..)

Of course it is possible to buy a complete 1 Race gear with springs and core (limited stock)

Link https://www.frcomoto.si/en/clutch-tomos-a3-a35-a5/14011-sklopka-kpl-fm-racing-tomos-a35-a5-z-vzmetmi-naraku.html

And we have 30/40 set of clutch (3pcs at 1 set) with carbon linings (without springs and cores)

Link https://www.frcomoto.si/en/clutch-tomos-a3-a35-a5/7648-cnc-clutch-fm-racing-for-tomos-a35-a5-3-pcs-.html

With no lining

https://www.frcomoto.si/en/clutch-tomos-a3-a35-a5/9065-cnc-clutch-fm-racing-without-lining-tomos-a3-a35-a5.html

Video of cnc clutch in work with

on OUR PROJECT monster! MUST WATCH https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLcdpp4F/?k=1

If you have any question ask me on frcomoto@gmail.com or FB page Alen Voduลกek or @frcomototrgovina (edited)

IMG_20170530_203909.jpg
IMG_20220426_164249.jpg
IMG_20220426_164148.jpg

Re: CNC clutch 1/ 2 gear on STOCK - Tomos

Whoa, very interesting.

Yessssss

Wow I have something very similar to this drawn up on CAD that I never followed through on. A buddy with a CNC was going to do it and then I moved.

To me this seems like the most practical and direct way to beef up a tomos clutch but I run my relined shoes in anything I've built so far and they work fine. (edited)

Ok, I need please

That case inducted reed block setup looks bonkers! Please discuss

> Jackerz ! wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> That case inducted reed block setup looks bonkers! Please discuss

We can Both agree on that shit (edited)

Engine block with reed intake is from my friend, this engine win 50cc drag race on 150m.

But i insert it because of picture of clutch.

It is video in IG page - frcomoto from this friend tuning moped

Nice ๐Ÿ‘Œ yes this is working very good but it is lot of testing on diferent springs to get right tune

I bought a couple sets of these clutch shoes many years ago and couldn't get them to work the way I wanted. Just last year before Moped GP Midwest I finally figured out how to modify a set to work for second. Made them trialing instead of leading by drilling the second pin location. The right size and strength springs are not easy to find to make these work for second. I also drilled holes for the spring hook ends to pass through, because without it the springs were oddly in tension, caught on their ends.

20220515_011114.jpg
20220515_011050.jpg
20220515_011027.jpg

This clutch and my added modifications made me able to rip to 10-11k in first and blip shift into second.

I should end by thanking FCROmoto for this clutch I've been telling people about for a long time.

Thank you I hope you are happy now with the clutch ๐Ÿ˜›.

Thank you for your trust here in Europe i think i sell around 100+ sets cnc clutch.

It really takes a lot of test with springs but when the thing works as it should, every effort is rewarded

In most 60% everyone buys only for 1 gear as they have tuning somewhere between 50-65cc

Those customers who compete in races always have 2 gears (1st and 2nd gear)

65-80ccm

Now are still avabile in my shop around 10sets ๐Ÿ˜…

They are selling very fast in recent days.

Says the complete sets are out of stock on the link... Do you have them available some place else?

For now are sold (complete)

Only fiew pcs of set are left in stock with no center hub.

No we are only seller for our clutch.

Dominik Dusic /

i see the tomos clutches got a lot of attention recently on this forum :P

๐Ÿ”ฅ (edited)

IMG_20220518_155742_331.jpg

> frcomotoshop frcomotoshop wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> ๐Ÿ”ฅ

๐Ÿ‘€ Bruh. Sick!

When is this version coming out?

I've been working on a design of my own based on what I have learned over the years, and it looks like you are going down the right path. Beating me to it.

Whats the black bits near the top of the shoes? Some kinda removeable weights?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account