Re: No way in F**k would I go to the Daggers’ Rally

EH đź“ŁFCC of the QCB /

It was the fucking worst…

In no way shape or form did I see any of my favorite moped people or have a good ride. What a waste of a weekend.

Rally suuucked…. Friends crashed both my bikes, would I do it again? Fuk yeah!

woooo. what a time!

Blake Totally a real doctor /

Yeah I keep thinking how awful it was. What a bummer ass time. Maybe next year.

EH đź“ŁFCC of the QCB /

Right. What a waste of a weekend. Total bummer. Wish they had a cool ride through back roads. The 15 minute gas stops sucked. I wanted to stand around for like at least an hour. I don’t even want to talk about about the people who attended this event. Probably the worst in mopeds. -10 out of 10 would never go back….

Man - my friends made me drink beer, eat quesadillas, dance at a goth bar with my shirt open, break two bikes, get called out by the cops, and eat pizza in parking lots. It was the worst. Damn I loved the goth bar. Thanks Swoops for that idea...

that ride was soooo goood tho. like the tiny part felt like windy golf course track

◕ ‿ ◕ /

And once you got out of the hills and curvy bits you were greeted with some killer wind gusts that just blew you all over the place.

> Born to be WillD wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> that ride was soooo goood tho. like the tiny part felt like windy golf

> course track

I had so much fun on that ride, I seized the shit out of my 103, jumped on a 50cc Tomos, literally never rode it at anything but WOT (thanks for the handi Jason), couldnt stop smiling doing 7mph up some of those hills, it felt like 2010 and I still cant stop thinking about it

SHUUUUUUHT AAAAAAAAAAHHP!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account