Check out this guy...

He says... "Only sold in the US for 2 years !

......and Two of them ! FOR NOW ONLY $850 FIRM !

Go see what these things go for IF you can EVEN find one for sale in the USA ! "

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/519078069.html

haha but look what I found.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcy/519230364.html

Re: Check out this guy...

What are you trying to show us here. That there were other mopeds made? These are not the same bikes.

Are you trying to compare a PA50 moped to a NC50 Express Noped?

P50, not PA50. they were only sold for 2 years and are rare. the seller isn't lying. that nc50 isn't worth $20

Yeah, great comparison.

That's like saying: A Mercedes SL Gullwing isn't rare, look here's a Mercedes C180!

2 completely different peds. And the P50's are even rare in Europe, so probably well worth the money in that kind of shape.

yup diff peds.

Check out this guy...

Steamboat Aka J. R. Stevens /

There is one for sale in the Buy/Sell Forum. Cheap too. Jim

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/2/147691/147691/

Check out this guy...

Steamboat Aka J. R. Stevens /

Sorry, it has been sold. Jim

I belive they were only imported for 2 years but made more ywears than that. Neat lil peds the P50's are. 4-stroke motors and pretty quick. I see them on Egay quite often but they are somewhat rare. Those are a little spendy for my tastes but someone will probably pay the asking price.

but there were two (maybe more) different models, the ones like in that ad with the motor IN THE REAR WHEEL are pretty rare.

I hate that guy and his mopeds for sale ad. He has been running that on craigslist for over a year every week. I am so sick of seeing it!

Steve Williams /

the p50 was my first moped,great fun when you're 13 years old.i sold mine for

Steve Williams /

why can't i use the pound(

Steve Williams /

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

this forum doesn't like weird symboles. the subject section destroys japanese.

someone kill tis thread. I made right when i woke up.

Re: Craigslist P50 Spammer update

After almost 2 years or so and DOZENS of repeated posts all over the west coast craigslist sites, this guy finally sold his 2 Honda P50's. Sounds like they are in a better place now.

R.I.P. 'San Fran Craigslist P50 Guy'

How do you know? Did he just stop posting, or did you talk to him? How much did her get?

thank god!

FINALLY. i was so sick of that shit. haha

it was on sac, sf, stockton, gold country, and yuba-sutter craigslist. and probably more...haha

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

no way!!? I find this hard to believe.

Re: San Fran Craigslist P50 update

I too found it hard to believe, but I knew it was just a matter of time before someone fell for his ad.

I don't know what he got for them, likely far more than what I would have paid. Good for him. As long as the buyer is satisfied, it's a win for him anyone that ever had to see his repeated posts.

BTW...they really aren't as rare as people claim. MANY non-runners have been sold in the U.S. since he began his overposting routine. Running and rideable? Yeah, quite rare.

I hope the buyer gets at least one of them running. I've already offered my expertise and whatever parts he needs.

R.I.P. indeed.

Re: San Fran Craigslist P50 update

one of my friends looked at mine. he was like i have one to. i go look at it its a mint p 50, i mean mint just missing the hose that goes from his carb to the engine other than that it looks like it came out of the show room still shining and every thing

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account