East bay night ride

Totally normal JBOT /

Night rides hit different,

maybe it’s the cold or the quiet

But I really like them.

When I was a child, I would hear Motos off in the distance riding by at night and wanted to be doing that instead of being locked in the house with a bedtime. Well IM NOT A BABY ANYMORE OK

Thinking about setting something up after this coming week of rain.

Anyone game for EAST BAY NIGHT RIDE XMAS LIGHTS EDITION

Re: East bay night ride

EH 📣FCC of the QCB /

Agree with that 100% something about night rides.

I love a good night ride. But not sure I can handle your rides at night. Ha! Get up the details and I will see if I can make it.

Totally normal JBOT /

Doubt if anyone will take me up on this,

But I’m doing night rides around the east bay, if you’re interested in joining let me know.

Not gonna set up a specific date. Slow is fine as long as you can climb hills. Pm me if you wanna go. Scooters or motos are fine too. Can do shorter rides or longer. Whatever.

Rode the other night and it was so awesome. Nothing like the cold and quiet, and buzzing along on these winding roads. Lots of Xmas lights are gonna stay up for weeks I bet.

N95 Masks are great to stay warm inside a helmet too.

Anyways, 2022 is the year of the night ride

That sounds fun. Everyone DM jbot for a sensual one on one experience.

Totally normal JBOT /

Ill be gentle bubbie

Fuck it I’ll ride with you one of these nights. As long as it’s not too late I’m in, it will be a good excuse to rip my rd400 around the east bay and not bum my neighbors out for a change.

Totally normal JBOT /

Hell yeah just lemme know a night

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account