Moped Army Secret Santa 2021

Every year the official MA clubs organize a gift exchange. Last year we opened this up to anyone. The response was huge, and there has never been a bigger year since I've been organizing. This year, and all future years, this gift exchange will be open to everyone! My apologies about starting this so late, there is absolutely no excuse since 2020 Shane already created everything for 2021 and all I needed to do was post it. Lets keep this open for a week, and shoot for gifts to arrive by the end of January.

Here are the rules:

1. Spend money or don't, we're not imposing any real restrictions on this. Its the thought that counts, do your research, read some old posts and have fun with it.

2. Keep your person a secret until the gift is opened, not knowing who it was until the gift arrives is the best part!

3. Send your tracking number to Shane.DCONS@gmail.com so I can post it in the thread and mark your gift as sent.

4. Post your unboxing pictures and such in the thread, there are always some really cool gifts!

5. Anyone who was missed last year get at me, DCONS will hook you up! (I think I have a couple unconfirmed in last years spreadsheet. I will e-mail you directly too.)

6. Spread the link as much as you want, unofficial clubs are welcome to participate as well. With the 2021 rally season being uncertain, this is a great way to meet new moped friends. Spread the link among your friends, all are welcome!

This is by far my favorite event to help organize each year, thank you all for participating and I am so sorry for this years late start! I'll schedule a reminder for next year immediately.

MA Secret Santa 2021 Registration

Re: Moped Army Secret Santa 2021

EH 📣FCC of the QCB /

Signed up 👍

I’m in again.

Cool Iam down!

Thank you shane! I'm in for the win!

Sounds fun! I'm in!

15 in the first day! Keep passing out that link!

Registurded!

Thanks again for doing this again this year, Shane, you're killing it on the technology.

Andrew Snowberger /

All signed up! Sounds like fun!

Eric Davenport /

I'm in

Yeah I'm in also.

Just signed up myself :)

🤔

TOP GUN™ ANDY ⚔ (LSLB) ⚔ /

love it! definitely in again. i'm pretty proud to be the reason maitland now has a crippling Simpsons addiction

Johnny Braaapp /

No thank you.

SO READY FOR THIS!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

77 rules dannyboy.... ... ..

Was the doodle changed so we don't know who the gift is from? Last year it seemed that the match was the person sending the gift, wasn't Soo secret...ie, I sent a gift to my guy, and he sent a gift to me.pretty sure this was common. Maybe I was just lucky? Signed up! (edited)

> Aaron Blair wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Was the doodle changed so we don't know who the gift is from? Last year

> it seemed that the match was the person sending the gift, wasn't Soo

> secret...ie, I sent a gift to my guy, and he sent a gift to me.pretty

> sure this was common. Maybe I was just lucky? Signed up!

I had the same, but I had no idea that who I was sending to was sending me something so it still felt authentic. Either way this is a blast and I’m back for round 3 forsure

I had the same, def prefer it to be randomized rather than paired, but since I'm not organizing it I won't complain either way!

I'm planning on closing registration on Sunday and sending everyone info.

Last year almost everyone was paired off. This was more or less a coding error on my part, but honestly it was a fun twist for a crappy year.

This year I'm trying to get us back to randomly selected people, so there is no guilt if someone gifts you a whole moped and all you sent them was 20 stickers and a beer coozie.

Its not about the value of what you send, its about the thought. Lurk on those old posts or ask their fellow club members, try and get to know your match a bit before you send something out, its a great way to make friends from afar.

Just signed up. First year doing this, and im stoked!

Just warning y’all, I been cleaning my shed. Someone may get 12 pounds of mixed fasteners.

> Thomas TPRF wrote:

> Just warning y’all, I been cleaning my shed. Someone may get 12 pounds

> of mixed fasteners.

Just make sure it's SAE mixed with Metric

> Thomas TPRF wrote:

> of mixed fasteners.

Can always use more fasteners. I always dig and still seem to not find what I'm looking for.

Haha I don't remember who I had but Declan hooked me the fuck up. I do remember someone was stoked to get my carabela fan which was literally the best thing that's happened to me in like 6 years of secret Santa!

> Mike Boyd wrote:

> > Thomas TPRF wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Just warning y’all, I been cleaning my shed. Someone may get 12 pounds

>

> > of mixed fasteners.

>

> Just make sure it's SAE mixed with Metric

There may even be some Whitworth in there. I’ve been dragging some of this shit around for going on 30 years.

> Thomas TPRF wrote:

> of mixed fasteners.

Serious MA secret Santa vibes here. Keep up the great work!

Mike McScoutington /

Yeah, I guess I'm in this year again. Let the good times roll. I hope someone like Herb Alpert and the TJ Brass vinyl...

> Mike McScoutington wrote:

> Yeah, I guess I'm in this year again. Let the good times roll. I hope

> someone like Herb Alpert and the TJ Brass vinyl...

Ha haa! Dude, seriously the biggest artist in my collection purely by buying lots on eBay in the mid 2010's. I have a three foot stack! Keep making popcorn bowls for friends lol

It's Soo funny to hear I'm not the only one.

Spanish flea! (edited)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account