Secret santa this year?

Soooo much fun last year! And I unfortunately just realized that it is thanksgiving eve. And we are running out of time to get things out for xmas. Ha!

Re: Secret santa this year?

Dang, you’re right. I completely forgot about this, but it was fun.

Yeah I am totally down. I have alot of stuff that I would love to ship out. Been doing this silliness for 13 years and have many boxes of the horde to spread around

Jay Rivett /

Who was the mastermind that helped facilitate it last year? It is probably too late now.

May have just been a 2020 thing.

Here's the thread from last years event :

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?1,4430254,page=1

Jay Rivett /

I PMed Shane, we will see if he is down to do it again this year. He started it around this same time last year so I would say it is not too late.

You should just organize it Jay

Jay Rivett /

I reached out to Shane and told him I am willing to help I hope he gets back to me and can give me the rundown on how he set it up. I feel like he had a whole web based submission form into a database that randomly paired people. I could do it all without that, but I'm sure it totally made things easier to keep track and on top of.

Let's call this the unofficial sign up for now and I will try to get a web form situation setup this weekend.

It’s happening. Shane says he will launch it this weekend.

I’m launching that tomorrow! I’ve had family in from out of town all week and it’s been crazy.

It’s always going to be open to everyone, every year from now on!

Link to new thread!

MA secret Santa 2021

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account