Puch magnum

Found this gem at a garage sale for 20$! Very cheap how much is it worth 2k miles and I have OG parts I even have the OG fuel lines!

4D2B9091-92D7-431F-A112-178DC78E635A.jpeg

Re: Puch magnum

daan SJAARLOOS /

You overpaid. These are worth nothing. Especially in original condition with low mileage..

I would have offered $10 ;-)

In southern California one could probably sell that for over $1000 pretty easily.

Steven Bolduc /

Is this a joke!?

That’s the best looking magnum imo, congrats! I paid $700 to the original owner for my XK in similar condition back in 2008, to give you an idea how well you scored.

Probably Fred /

I love the XK they were the most reasonable price Magnums I ever had

My first one I got for free

I found it in a construction dumpster though in this picture is a different engine set up, I kept the stock e50 set up after it’s rebuilt to put back if needed.

The rest of the several Xk’s I never paid more than $300 each for them because they weren’t running and needed restoration..

Engine rebuild stuffs and sourcing parts were cheap back then.

I kept two xk’s

One is stock modified and other one is a 2 Speed Engine almost Highway bike

I didn’t mind modifying the heck out of It because I could almost get my 1.5$ mods money back due to the cheap initial price

Puch Magnums even if it’s the Springfork versions are basically the best moped platform ever,

EC17EC39-3B8D-4A0F-82AC-7356A9FE2DE7.jpeg

I bought two magnum xk's this year in ohio, both non running project bikes. One I paid $600 the other I paid $850. Yours looks clean, likely has had indoor storage, I do notice it is missing both sets of side covers.

You are in ca so the market is strong for magnums. Whoever sold it for $20 clearly should have done more research on the item.

If you got it running top notch, you may be able to get as much as $1200-$1500 there (ca).

daan SJAARLOOS /

Come on guys this is a joke right

hope you don't have issues getting it registered. DMV is fun

> daan SJAARLOOS wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Come on guys this is a joke right

I want to see a pic of the bill-of-sale, title or price tag.

NO!!!!😃😌

Guys this isn’t a joke and I have the plate for it and the plastic side covers so how much is it worth seriously?😅

> Hud Mel wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Guys this isn’t a joke and I have the plate for it and the plastic side

> covers so how much is it worth seriously?😅

You don't want to show us anything , but , you want us to show you everything .

Whatever you can get for it really, in Cal running, good tires cables/registered plated I would guess $1,500 and up? All parts on hand/complete up's value to a collector, not worth a shit to a modder, it varies. You SHOULD just get it running well and enjoy owning it, if you really only paid $20.00 for it you basically stole it, and any money spent registering it, getting it running etc is nothing really.

up shits creek /

I paid $600 for my kitted and piped magnum 2 years ago. Before with the bi turbo. After with the crank pipe.

Get it running and in today's market it's prolly $1000+

IMG_20200203_173430233.jpg
PXL_20211109_013901365.jpg

my 300.00 mag xk, had all the original tools in the trunk😎

SDC10267.JPG

I'll give you $20 and pay for shipping just for that left side cover.

The $20 Magnum I got a few years ago had a frozen motor, a bashed in gas tank, missing side covers, missing trunk, missing intake and carb, missing tail light, missing cables, and screwed up switches.

The next one I saw for sale a year later 60 miles away for $400. "ran but wouldn't move" and I couldn't scrape up the cash to get it.

Everyone I've seen come up for sale in the northeast Ohio area in the last 2 years have been listed between $1000 and $1500, and this area has inexpensive mopeds a plenty.

If you honestly got this for $20, EVERYONE on this site is jealous. Keep it or sell it and count yourself one lucky bastard.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account