Stolen restored Honda hobbit in the sf bay area

My sons restored 1978 hobbit was stolen from his high school today.

It’s powder coated black with a red tank and red floorboards.

Here is a picture and picture of the vin number it is reported stolen.

If you see it hit me up

D06D681C-AD63-495F-B02E-C847D7CB2DBB.jpeg
CBBF1DC9-0BAF-4715-B787-593FB4F8CC67.jpeg

Re: Stolen restored Honda hobbit in the sf bay area

Totally normal JBOT /

I threw it in the bay since you were so shitty and insulting to me in private message when I wouldn’t continue to spoon feed you hobbit info.

You deserve this lol it’s gonna become a hobbit reef.

Your hobbits are gonna be like Pokémon for me.

Gotta steal them all

I hoping for a more “moped committee” thing...

But instead I got old jbot showing his inter douche.... you wishing ill on a kids hard work and money because his father will not stroke your batshit ego is pretty low...

But, was really doing it as a heads up. I marked the vin on all the parts except the Jtj so if part come up people know where it came from.

D1472FD5-38D5-470D-AD25-684B8ADBACB5.png

Totally normal JBOT /

Yeah look how I wanted my ego stroked. Lol what even is that?

This was polite as it gets and you act like a child

1BABDE88-923B-4C4D-A022-FB633C272489.jpeg

(edited)

Totally normal JBOT /

Then you respond with this.

I was amazed at how shitty you were after I tried to help you

1F1684AE-3B39-4C23-A847-CCA7AC7AC36E.jpeg

EH 📣FCC of the QCB /

🤔. Weed through the bullshit huh? The bullshit is the learning process. Something’s work for some setups and others don’t…..there is not magic wand 🪄 to tune theses tiny children's motorcycles. Got to be willing to figure it out. Big difference between talking to someone about a problem or idea with a bike. Compared to asking what to do every step of the way, when most of this information is already posted.

Dirty30 Dillon /

So you engraved the VIN number on every part of the bike? That's wild.

Was it locked? Locked to something? Or was it lifted off? Did he get 'ped jacked? Insurance?

This thread is the definition of being shitty to newcomers, its the quickest way to make a hobby die

Whatever past interactions were had, I hope your son gets his Hobbit back, and I hope locals are helpful in that process, we would be here.

Beach Club Nick /

Theft sucks, sorry to hear it. Getting your bike stolen is one of the worst feelings in the world. You likely won't recover it, but a ~$100 kryptonite chain and lock with prevent 99% of thefts of opportunity so the next one doesn't wander off with a new owner.

Sorry to hear that. Having an old ratty one stolen is bad enough, but one you put a lot of time in is even worse. Best of luck on the recovery

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account