Garelli Monza Gt Flywheels?

ive been searchin around for a flywheel and stator for my garelli monza gt. I can find tons of noi and vip an avanti stators and flywheels but im not 100% sure if they will fit. only because i cant find anything about any crank differences on the monza vs the vip. If anyone knows please let me know im not about to spend 150 bucks for a garelli noi stator for it not to fit. Any info is great just tryin to get my garelli rippin around again.

garelli monza gt.jpg

Re: Garelli Monza Gt Flywheels?

oh also if anyone also knows the garelli monza rear shock length that would also be greatly appreciated need some new ones.

Looks like you need a front fender too.

There are three basic Garelli motors. The NOI, VIP and the Monza GT.

The VIP and Monza GT share many of the same bottom end parts of the motor.

Looking at the original parts fiche for all three motors shows which part numbers are the same and which are not. The monza GT and the VIP motors use the same flywheel kits. The NOI is not the same. Ive taken screen shots of all three with the part numbers. From top to bottom the first pic is the NOI. Second is VIP. Third is the Monza GT. Since the Monza GT is more rare you will most likely find the VIP parts more easily.

Screenshot_2021-11-14-08-05-47.png
Screenshot_2021-11-14-08-10-09.png
Screenshot_2021-11-14-08-11-14.png

Alexander Franklin /

Im new to the moped thing and I have a 1980 garelli im about to upgrade it from stock to performance parts will for the carb and intake they are both 15.15 mm dellorto sha will that be okay to put on? Also can I put EBC 931 brake shoes 90mm by 18mm on front and back?

> Alexander Franklin wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Im new to the moped thing and I have a 1980 garelli im about to upgrade

> it from stock to performance parts will for the carb and intake they are

> both 15.15 mm dellorto sha will that be okay to put on? Also can I put

> EBC 931 brake shoes 90mm by 18mm on front and back?

I suggest you make your own thread for this topic.

i dont know about the brakes cause mine are alright for now but the intake and carb is a 14.12 stock but a shorty motobecane intake bolts up and bam 15 SHA baby.

also in terms of garelli there's not a whole lot that you can do unless you have an NOI garelli. but people do it. its just beyond my ability rn

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

Brands has photos and specs for identification. Some have parts for sale.

https://myronsmopeds.com

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account