Treats replacement Magnum seat

Thought I’d post a review here. Great quality seat. I even like that the foam is a little stiff (perfect for a ~200lb rider) and it will break in some. Everything fit perfect. Way better than the crap I was trying to do with it before.

B8AA1D6D-5811-43F7-A6EF-C9792291025D.jpeg
41A83411-926C-406C-8EDD-040127F9B1CD.jpeg
BB10DC52-E261-4D70-8893-8107031374A5.jpeg

Re: Treats replacement Magnum seat

I don't feel the quality of the fabric is on par with an OG else I Like mine too

Yeah. New vinyl will probably never be as good as the original. Only time will tell if it holds up to the elements and abuse.

also wish they did the logo :(

well, you can buy this seat, pull the cover off & either pay for a premium material cover & that’s still right around where the cost of a perfect NOS seat would be.

and think, you’ll have a perfect pattern both the foam & the cover. what a bargain

i can’t get over how sick it is that high quality reproduction products are being made for these silly bikes.

Is it just me or is the tail/trunk starting to sag already. That’s were a rack helps support the tail section. After awhile the trunk sags down, and looks like a kids diaper full of pooo. It is kind of cool they a repopping Maggie seats.

Don’t judge the tail off of mine. The plastics are pretty warped. I wasn’t even using it before but seemed like a nice place to mount my tail light; since I have a seat pan made to hold it now.

I think this seat is way better looking and more comfortable than anything else going for magnums. Also nice to have a moped thing that required no work. Like, how often do you get to just bolt a thing on?

CBDBBF51-2730-4BFA-97DE-611B6CC960D8.jpeg

No judge....OEM pans bend at the back without the support. I can’t imagine a repop of 2021 that would hold up any better. My hopes are that having replacements, will drive the cost down on an oem seats of which I desperately need for 2 Maggie’s. My 2 cents

Probably Fred /

My highly used Magnum II’s seat though not ripped up has sub surface spots coming through here and there like by the trunk area and foam is softer in some places than others, I’d love to have a nice new perfect NOS one.

I (like you Wes ) got mag wheels on my Mag II because hitting bumps and chuck holes at speed with a kitted magnum the rear spoke rim out of true real quick especially with the weaker spring rear shocks.

The front forks though not hydro are adequate compared to most mopeds but rear needs to be better because there’s more weight on the rear.

A simple cheep rear shock upgrade on a Mag II or a XK is to to use the hydro seabac shocks from a magnum MK II that most people just get rid of when they Café out a magnum, other than being a little wider it’s hard to tell the difference in the look over the stock ones but the ride is much better.

01E7139D-061B-4D8D-B29D-8770D8589588.jpeg

campeona del mundo /

wait theres a mazda 323 WAGON>!??!?!?!

Would love to find some of those rear hyd shocks from a mkII if you know anyone that has some... been looking for a while!

campeona del mundo /

Ken, you should probably clean the snow off of your license plates so you don't get pulled over.

😄

Just bought one!

Probably Fred /

> live ɘvil wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Ken, you should probably clean the snow off of your license plates so

> you don't get pulled over.

>

> 😄

I get cold but not that much snow

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account