The Zeros welcome 3 new prospects and one new member!

Cassie.jpg

Welcome to the family Ranch Queen Cassie Scouten!

And welcome to our new prospects, Amy, Doug, and Kyle!

(edited)

Re: The Zeros welcome 3 new prospects and one new member!

Wooooo welcome everyone!

Re: The Zeros welcome 3 new prospects and one new member!

Dang Zero's gettin big!

Re: The Zeros welcome 3 new prospects and one new member!

I miss the early DAM Rider days, when we were scouting for a club house to house 11+ members. Eclectic growth was fun to be a part of. One of my first rally memories. Rick (zero), and I were the only ole white haired dudes out of a 100+ there. We looked like book ends in that park, during the egg hunt. Congrats ZERO’S 🖖

Re: The Zeros welcome 3 new prospects and one new member!

Much better video intros!

Re: The Zeros welcome 3 new prospects and one new member!

> Hoarder Erik wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Much better video intros!

I’ve upgraded my software a bit lol

But I’ve been slacking on making videos, maybe that will change with winter rolling in?

Always open to video requests and suggestions!

Re: The Zeros welcome 3 new prospects and one new member!

daan SJAARLOOS /

Do you make prospects scrub the floor with a toothbrush?

Re: The Zeros welcome 3 new prospects and one new member!

> daan SJAARLOOS wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Do you make prospects scrub the floor with a toothbrush?

Only if they decline THE RANCH.

Re: The Zeros welcome 3 new prospects and one new member!

Dirty30 Dillon /

It's nice to see a community surviving and thriving around the hobby

Re: The Zeros welcome 3 new prospects and one new member!

> daan SJAARLOOS wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Do you make prospects scrub the floor with a toothbrush?

We do WORSE! Alphabetize the VHS collection and help sort the never ending bucket of random bolts/nuts/stuff. Yup. We’re straight monsters. (edited)

Re: The Zeros welcome 3 new prospects and one new member!

> Evil Steve wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > daan SJAARLOOS wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Do you make prospects scrub the floor with a toothbrush?

>

> We do WORSE! Alphabetize the VHS collection and help sort the never

> ending bucket of random bolts/nuts/stuff. Yup. We’re straight monsters.

Amy is so excited for organizing it!

Re: The Zeros welcome 3 new prospects and one new member!

daan SJAARLOOS /

> Toledo Riot wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Evil Steve wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > daan SJAARLOOS wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > Do you make prospects scrub the floor with a toothbrush?

>

> >

>

> > We do WORSE! Alphabetize the VHS collection and help sort the never

>

> > ending bucket of random bolts/nuts/stuff. Yup. We’re straight

> monsters.

>

> Amy is so excited for organizing it!

Haha awesome.

Re: The Zeros welcome 3 new prospects and one new member!

You guys are way more organized then me. Im still trying to get my roadhouse scooter started and this rtv off my hands.

Re: The Zeros welcome 3 new prospects and one new member!

CONGRATS YA JAGOFFS, DROP THESE NEWBIES OFF IN PITTSBURGH AND LET US TAKE CARE OF THEM FOR A WEEKEND

Re: The Zeros welcome 3 new prospects and one new member!

> MOPITT no nips Al wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> CONGRATS YA JAGOFFS, DROP THESE NEWBIES OFF IN PITTSBURGH AND LET US

> TAKE CARE OF THEM FOR A WEEKEND

Dude seriously? That’s so inappropriate

Re: The Zeros welcome 3 new prospects and one new member!

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Tweaker trash wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > MOPITT no nips Al wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > CONGRATS YA JAGOFFS, DROP THESE NEWBIES OFF IN PITTSBURGH AND LET US

>

> > TAKE CARE OF THEM FOR A WEEKEND

>

> Dude seriously? That’s so inappropriate

Once again, you have no idea what you're commenting on

Re: The Zeros welcome 3 new prospects and one new member!

> Dirty30 Dillon wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Tweaker trash wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > MOPITT no nips Al wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > CONGRATS YA JAGOFFS, DROP THESE NEWBIES OFF IN PITTSBURGH AND LET US

>

> >

>

> > > TAKE CARE OF THEM FOR A WEEKEND

>

> >

>

> > Dude seriously? That’s so inappropriate

>

> Once again, you have no idea what you're commenting on

I do you don’t……………..

Edit: I’ll make it easy for you, the og poster got pissed at me for “trolling” and deleted my post and pm me. I’m just being a dumb ass to prove a point, ask why he called me out for being an “asshole” instead just taking a joke and allowing someone else do the same with no push back?

I get it, I’m not a member (edited)

Re: The Zeros welcome 3 new prospects and one new member!

> MOPITT no nips Al wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> CONGRATS YA JAGOFFS, DROP THESE NEWBIES OFF IN PITTSBURGH AND LET US

> TAKE CARE OF THEM FOR A WEEKEND

As per usual I’d say the Zeros would take care of you lol, someday, sooooomeday you won’t get drank under the table by a Zero, but not today! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

AC2C9B71-7AC1-434D-BFBD-7032C1E9E757.jpeg

Re: The Zeros welcome 3 new prospects and one new member!

False, just false. Your metrics are off. Just bc you stay up later has no merit to the drink ratio. If that was the barometer for this Frank would be the greatest partier in the land.

Bring them to the Burgh, Colney can come too

Re: The Zeros welcome 3 new prospects and one new member!

> Tweaker trash wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

>

> Edit: I’ll make it easy for you, the og poster got pissed at me for

> “trolling” and deleted my post and pm me. I’m just being a dumb ass to

> prove a point, ask why he called me out for being an “asshole” instead

> just taking a joke and allowing someone else do the same with no push

> back?

None of these things happened.

I don't even have the power to delete a post of yours, and I didn't PM you or call you an asshole, nor am I pissed at you. I did report your post to the mods, who deleted it.

If you want to be a dumbass to prove a point that's fine, but when you randomly pop in to a thread and tell people to fuck off, don't be surprised when that gets removed.

Re: The Zeros welcome 3 new prospects and one new member!

> Brian F wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Tweaker trash wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > Edit: I’ll make it easy for you, the og poster got pissed at me for

>

> > “trolling” and deleted my post and pm me. I’m just being a dumb ass to

>

> > prove a point, ask why he called me out for being an “asshole” instead

>

> > just taking a joke and allowing someone else do the same with no push

>

> > back?

>

> None of these things happened.

>

> I don't even have the power to delete a post of yours, and I didn't PM

> you or call you an asshole, nor am I pissed at you. I did report your

> post to the mods, who deleted it.

>

> If you want to be a dumbass to prove a point that's fine, but when you

> randomly pop in to a thread and tell people to fuck off, don't be

> surprised when that gets removed.

Yea you didn’t indirectly! Butterfly effect

Re: The Zeros welcome 3 new prospects and one new member!

C’mon now guys this is a happy thread!

Re: The Zeros welcome 3 new prospects and one new member!

Dirty30 Dillon /

> Tweaker trash wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I get it, I’m not a mummy

Re: The Zeros welcome 3 new prospects and one new member!

Dang. I forgot to take a picture of Kyle (our 3rd prospect not pictured) doing his shot of Malort yesterday. haha thanks Cody! He had the unhappiest face ever. He asked what it tasted like. I was like...uhh "it's indescribable".

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account