Treats code for Halloween?

This is a thing right? Just waiting to spend slightly less than all my monies

Re: Treats code for Halloween?

Last year they did a 15% off sale for Halloween, hopefully they'll hook it up again

Re: Treats code for Halloween?

If you are on the mailing list you will get an e-mail telling you the code.

Re: Treats code for Halloween?

operator error 696 420 /

The code is dustybuttholes

Re: Treats code for Halloween?

I have a package out for delivery tomorrow from Treats LOL but I can see buying more. I never expect things with kids being a dad of 4 but I am hoping the boy asks for performance parts for his bike for Christmas LOL

Re: Treats code for Halloween?

> Chad Tufts wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I have a package out for delivery tomorrow from Treats LOL but I can see

> buying more. I never expect things with kids being a dad of 4 but I am

> hoping the boy asks for performance parts for his bike for Christmas LOL

LOL, wait until he starts asking for them all year long! Mine was always trying to get a half mph more 🤣 those were the good days......

IMG_20180331_145833.jpg

Re: Treats code for Halloween?

> Stephen Keller wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> If you are on the mailing list you will get an e-mail telling you the

> code.

Good to know! I'm not taking any chances and getting a direct line to Treats...

Re: Treats code for Halloween?

> Stephen Simmons wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Chad Tufts wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > I have a package out for delivery tomorrow from Treats LOL but I can

> see

>

> > buying more. I never expect things with kids being a dad of 4 but I

> am

>

> > hoping the boy asks for performance parts for his bike for Christmas

> LOL

>

> LOL, wait until he starts asking for them all year long! Mine was always

> trying to get a half mph more 🤣 those were the good days......

They are good days!! Rode for 3 hours with the boy today!

Re: Treats code for Halloween?

SCARYSCOOTER

15% off!

Re: Treats code for Halloween?

My Treats e-mail shows they have a bunch of step-thru tanks used available. Now's your chance!

Re: Treats code for Halloween?

🦺🥇b to the MOPO 🚨🚨🚨 eff /

> Don Ohio wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> My Treats e-mail shows they have a bunch of step-thru tanks used

> available. Now's your chance!

Yeah, they got a big haul of used parts apparently! Tanks, side covers, motors in various states... Good stuff.

Re: Treats code for Halloween?

I just ordered some jets, atomizer…

AND A REPLACEMENT MAGNUM SEAT!!!

ONLY $129 before the 15% off. Treats is the best.

Re: Treats code for Halloween?

Dos just dropped 15% today: toospooky15

Re: Treats code for Halloween?

I'm about to use it for a second order lol

Re: Treats code for Halloween?

🦺🥇b to the MOPO 🚨🚨🚨 eff /

> Graham Motzing wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Dos just dropped 15% today: toospooky15

About an hour after I put in my order, sob, lol.

Re: Treats code for Halloween?

> Brian F wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Graham Motzing wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Dos just dropped 15% today: toospooky15

>

> About an hour after I put in my order, sob, lol.

Maybe they'll give you the discount , even so .

Re: Treats code for Halloween?

🦺🥇b to the MOPO 🚨🚨🚨 eff /

> > > Dos just dropped 15% today: toospooky15

>

> > About an hour after I put in my order, sob, lol.

>

> Maybe they'll give you the discount , even so .

Either way they're great folks that I'll keep buying from. I did send them a note asking if they could maybe sling me some store credit. :-)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account