Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

Eric Davenport /

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

This has to be the one from the moped porno, right?

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

They can keep it at that price!

HaHa.jpeg

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

I think that was #164, it was on ebay in 2017.

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

That one isn’t in the wiki (yet). https://www.mopedarmy.com/wiki/Magnum_LTD

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

I think that is all the money for it. (edited)

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

> Nick MBC wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> This has to be the one from the moped porno, right?

Sniff it and decide for yourself.... it's just a magdumb

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

And with a shady explanation of 10 miles not on the odometer for testing after service. In the real world that means speedo cable was removed so as not to rack up miles, making the supposed 915 miles on it total bullshit to anyone with any experience.

No bids and I don't think there will be any at that starting price with shady shit like that. It makes one think what else may be not as described.

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

Plus I laugh every day at the entire concept of fabricated rarity. "Limited" to 500 ha ha. I have mopeds that had a way smaller run than that of all, not just ones with a slightly different trim than the hundreds of thousands of other Magdumbs. To me it is nothing more than a P.T. Barnumesque flim flam. And people fall for it.

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

> Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> And with a shady explanation of 10 miles not on the odometer for testing

> after service. In the real world that means speedo cable was removed so

> as not to rack up miles, making the supposed 915 miles on it total

> bullshit to anyone with any experience.

I don’t know it’s pretty mint, so it could be the actual miles

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

> Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Plus I laugh every day at the entire concept of fabricated rarity.

> "Limited" to 500 ha ha. I have mopeds that had a way smaller run than

> that of all, not just ones with a slightly different trim than the

> hundreds of thousands of other Magdumbs. To me it is nothing more than

> a P.T. Barnumesque flim flam. And people fall for it.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHZN_en&q=What+does+it+mean+when+someone+protests+too+much%3F&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=2ahUKEwiJlsPiu8HzAhVHM1kFHQrfA60Qzmd6BAgPEAU&biw=1600&bih=732&dpr=1

Keep talking and Protesting:

to express an opinion or fact so strongly or so often that people start to doubt that you are telling the truth

Jealous.

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

He is right though. For 3k there are plenty of rarer, more beautiful mopeds to be bought than a magnum with pinstriped mags.

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

I think the LTD is unique enough to deserve some higher respect than ordinary magnums.

They are old enough and rare enough to be valued higher. That said, $3K, I’d want to see something that just came out of the box. Like… minty mint. Not covered in rust pitting that has been never dulled away temporarily

This listing looks like a daily driver. Not a museum example. But that’s my opinion. I favor the idea of riding everything and enjoying it. I have one life to live.

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

Probably Fred /

> Bas Autowas wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> He is right though. For 3k there are plenty of rarer, more beautiful

> mopeds to be bought than a magnum with pinstriped mags,

With keyed Monza dashboard that has indicator lights and tachometer option, turn signals and battery, black chrome fenders, rack and exhaust, Clubman handlebars and faring.

There fixed the description for you.

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

Somewhere someone has bid $3200 for it.

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

> Probably Fred wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Bas Autowas wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > He is right though. For 3k there are plenty of rarer, more beautiful

>

> > mopeds to be bought than a magnum with pinstriped mags,

>

> With keyed Monza dashboard that has indicator lights and tachometer

> option, turn signals and battery, black chrome fenders, rack and

> exhaust, Clubman handlebars and faring.

>

> There fixed the description for you.

These are things lots of rarer mopeds are equiped with and usually you'll get at least 4 gears to have fun with.

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

campeona del mundo /

considering people are paying $2K+ for kitted/incomplete magnums in sf, ny, pdx, etc 3k for a mint LTD isn't that crazy imo.

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

The closest comparison for a Puch Magnum LTD over here in France would be an MBK Magnum Racing F1 Assistance. That would be around €3500 ($4000). The other comparison for a normal Puch Magnum would be a Peugeot SPX/ RCX LC or an MBK Magnum Racing. One of those in very good, almost mint condition, would go for around €1500-1800 ($1730-2100).

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

> campeona del mundo wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> considering people are paying $2K+ for kitted/incomplete magnums in sf,

> ny, pdx, etc 3k for a mint LTD isn't that crazy imo.

Yep. Yet another rural vs urban pricing argument. For comparison, mopeds are regularly selling for 2-2.5k in NYC now, like it or not.

Screenshot_20211013-160844_Brave.jpg

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

Hey did you guys know one of these was in a porn?! He he omg is this THAT one? Hardy har har fap fap fap

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

> Mr. Duncan wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Hey did you guys know one of these was in a porn?! He he omg is this

> THAT one? Hardy har har fap fap fap

Good one

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

~ very cool moped indeed… and nice to see one in stock form.

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

> campeona del mundo wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> considering people are paying $2K+ for kitted/incomplete magnums in sf,

> ny, pdx, etc 3k for a mint LTD isn't that crazy imo.

Yeah these days it’s all too common unfortunately. We have hipsters here that are getting duped to pay those prices for Maxis.

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

3200, is prob right on the mark given the current state of the market, people are staying home with money to burn and to much idle time on the Brain, making everyone (myself included) so everyone is trying to find new hobbies/ obsessions.

I’m a giant man child, and collect mopeds, pinballs, arcade machines. Type of thing. Even in the pinball market games I would grab for 500-1000 and sell for 1500-2k have tripled in the last year. I have a few left and get tons of offers on my stuff but supply is low and a replacement for the old prices are gone.

It’s getting cheaper to import these peds from overseas then paying us prices

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

I have actual 3k plus into my magnum...def not stock.

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

Probably Fred /

> Marc Friedman wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I have actual 3k plus into my magnum...def not stock.

I got near $1.5k in my XK Gila Za50 and I got the bike for free, so I believe you.

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

I get on here from time to time and rail at the people who want to keep prices at 1975 prices so that they can snap them all up for themselves and then and then sell them for $3,000 it's a damn shame that the Moped Army marketplace has become crippled by these guys hopping on it because now people have to use eBay to sell stuff be much nicer if we were using Moped Army and we were able to agree that you know certain prices are not outrageous I mean it's someone wanted to make up a list of the value added for each component that you add to a stalker correctly that would start making some sense you know take apart a case perfectly and do some mild case matching put it together with a gila head with the best cranks best things I mean how could that not be every penny of just even the materials how could that not be immediately added on to the value of these mopeds that somehow it's meaningless that oh I'll buy your tank from you oh I'll buy your swing arm that you had custom-made for you who in the world is dumb enough to take apart a beautiful bike that runs fantastically to sell it to to make some 14 year old who wants a pipe and that's the only thing he wants copy and otherwise he'll be like railing on you endlessly for having the nerve to put an ad in for a moped that's got thousands of dollars in it who are you to do it that's what this is about and that's what's crippled Moped Army and now there's a bunch of Facebook groups who are competing for our interests and a Facebook group you can't even like access any previous post piece of junk shouldn't be used it's Mark zuckerberg's meanest things it's even disrupting a well-organized you know website devoted to mopeds now there's hardly any posts and Moped Army that aren't like by trolls versus a whole bunch of little groups proliferating which these guys run for their own aggrandizement. Another evidence. of the divisive era that has happened in our country.

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

AF7CEA4E-98B4-4A8A-B7AC-56A8A54C9117.jpeg

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

> Marc Friedman wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I get on here from time to time and rail at the people who want to keep

> prices at 1975 prices so that they can snap them all up for themselves

> and then and then sell them for $3,000 it's a damn shame that the Moped

> Army marketplace has become crippled by these guys hopping on it because

> now people have to use eBay to sell stuff be much nicer if we were using

> Moped Army and we were able to agree that you know certain prices are

> not outrageous I mean it's someone wanted to make up a list of the value

> added for each component that you add to a stalker correctly that would

> start making some sense you know take apart a case perfectly and do some

> mild case matching put it together with a gila head with the best cranks

> best things I mean how could that not be every penny of just even the

> materials how could that not be immediately added on to the value of

> these mopeds that somehow it's meaningless that oh I'll buy your tank

> from you oh I'll buy your swing arm that you had custom-made for you who

> in the world is dumb enough to take apart a beautiful bike that runs

> fantastically to sell it to to make some 14 year old who wants a pipe

> and that's the only thing he wants copy and otherwise he'll be like

> railing on you endlessly for having the nerve to put an ad in for a

> moped that's got thousands of dollars in it who are you to do it that's

> what this is about and that's what's crippled Moped Army and now there's

> a bunch of Facebook groups who are competing for our interests and a

> Facebook group you can't even like access any previous post piece of

> junk shouldn't be used it's Mark zuckerberg's meanest things it's even

> disrupting a well-organized you know website devoted to mopeds now

> there's hardly any posts and Moped Army that aren't like by trolls

> versus a whole bunch of little groups proliferating which these guys run

> for their own aggrandizement. Another evidence. of the divisive era that

> has happened in our country.

Agreed, a lot of immaturity here on this forum. Some young kid will post a harmless question and some rocket moped engineer will pipe in and rip the poor soul to shreds and then you’ll have the tag team bunch jump in post silly memes and jokes, while not lending one piece of solid advice. Maybe this hobby is starting to mature as indicative of some the inflation? Maybe it’s time for some to hang up the leather members only jackets and pick up frisbee golf?

Side note : everyone I mean everyone with a hobby flips . Unless you have buckets of cash, in order to survive you flip. So who cares about flippers. They’re just faster on the marketplace ads then the rest of us. I’ll gladly pay an up charge for some guy that yank a ped’ out of someone’s shed instead of me hitting refresh while taking a shit at work

Re: Magnum Ltd 062 fs on ebay

Side note : everyone I mean everyone with a hobby flips . Unless you have buckets of cash, in order to survive you flip. So who cares about flippers. They’re just faster on the marketplace ads then the rest of us. I’ll gladly pay an up charge for some guy that yank a ped’ out of someone’s shed instead of me hitting refresh while taking a shit at work

^Did I just read this on mopedarmy..finally some truth. (edited)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account