Re: Hobbit stage 6

Not everything in this guide will apply, but it's a great place to start: https://www.mopedarmy.com/wiki/Fred%27s_Guide

Good luck!

Edward Rosario /

Noticed the one of the crank seal was gone. Ordered a new one. I checked the piston and it’s in the right direction. Once I get the new seal In, I’ll pressure test and time with the gun. Thanks for the info. It really helped me out finding out one problem

Edward Rosario /

Much appreciated

1634058185007320669250327018198.jpg

BTW... What's holding that pipe in place? Typically these pipes have two points of attachment on a Hobbit one is up front but there's also going to be another one to the subframe which is what I'm pointing to. Whether or not the pipe that's on this water cooler Will survive long rides with vibration I don't know I picked this up from a land squitter who I think she wanted at a contest she had really sweet graphics on her ride. I was just wondering whether by some chance it was attached to the upper part of the body that's above the shocks I don't know it could be just an optical illusion but if it is....

Edward Rosario /

The person who welded it did not know what they was doing. I asked for one thing and got another. Once it’s running I’ll have it shortened

I'm not talking about that length... I'm talking about the second point of attachment of the pipe.

> Edward Rosario wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> The person who welded it did not know what they was doing. I asked for

> one thing and got another. Once it’s running I’ll have it shortened

He's saying that if you even sit on this bike with the exhaust pipe mounted like it is, it is going to either break the studs that hold the pipe on or the pipe itself. You can't mount the pipe to the frame since the entire motor/subframe assembly pivots on the frame, ya dig?

Hobbit pipe mounted to frame.png

Edward Rosario /

The fabricator welded it like that. It was no supposed to go there. That bracket is going on the subframe

Tweaker trash /

> Edward Rosario wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> The fabricator welded it like that. It was no supposed to go there. That

> bracket is going on the subframe

Dude stop trolling

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account