Yes, I am way in over my head, so I been researching and thanks to all that gave me advise on what to check for. The exhaust was welded that way. So that’s getting shortened as soon as I get it running. The trolls 😘 what can I say, i understand you need the entertainment. I know for a fact at one point you was as inexperience and ignorant as me lol nothing but love here.
1. Bolt on fly wheel is to be able to crank it. Impossible to crank with the pulley on.
2. Radiator not hooked up focused on starting it.
3.started going thru the engine and found dio reed adapter gasket didn’t look too good so ordered a new one, and reed block was cracked so I replaced it had one laying around.
4. Took the ignition off And found that the ignition side seal is leaking so I ordered new crankshaft seals. And it was pushed way to in it did not sit flush (thanks Daniel)
5. HPI instructions are horrible so I might of been using the wrong point. On the flywheel.
6. Definitely destroyed the flywheel trying to
Crank it. I order a new one from treats but the one they sent me didn’t fit. Also waiting on that.
7. I also Learned how to use a timing gun “you tube”
8. engine was not put together by me (thank god or whatever you believe in lol) A friend of mines put it together and he has built me a super fast moby. Unfortunately he is not available to finish the build.
10. I also have a mukuni 24mm that I have tried on it as well And no luck.
So I bought a compression test kit, ordered new seals And a clutch puller, once I install the new seals and intake gasket. I’ll check the timing with the gun
1. Stage6 rt water cooled kit/with hobbit adapter
2. Super stuffy crank with 12mm wrist pin
3.HPI inner rotor
4. Honda dio reed kit
5. MLM intake
6.yellow clutch springs
8. Case machined to fit kit. (edited)