Pinto frame wanted for community build.

I'm putting this in general instead of buy and sell because that's where the 20 other community build posts are. And I don't want to buy anything.

My pacer frame I donated to the build sucks. It'll take a ton of work to modify it so the forks fit, the engine fits, tank fits, plus modifying it for pedals, etc.

And that's not counting all the other modifications I plan to do so it doesn't look like a crappy step through abomination.

It's a huge pain in the ass for a bike I'm not making any money off, and will take up a lot of time away from my other projects.

I don't mind building the community bike, but I'm not really into making things harder on myself if I don't have to.

So if anyone has a pinto frame, or swinger? Is that the same? I dunno. But some tube type thing that can house an E50 that'll fit pinto forks and has pedals.

I don't care what condition, or even if it's cracked, as long as it's fixable. If my plan comes together, you won't even see the frame anyway.

Please donate now. There are starving children with no mopeds that need your help...

Re: Pinto frame wanted for community build.

I thought I had enough cash to float any slow areas in the the build-parts

However, my house, both cars, and my motorcycle (only means of transport) all are breaking down in turn.

I still have over $100 worth of flying fuck coins.

Maybe someone wants to sell a pinto frame for Fucks? For fuck’s sake?

Fuuuuuu… oh hey, all yall that I still owe one of these to, PM me your address. If you sent parts, you earned it.

07824933-DABF-4BC2-8244-D43F0509491B.jpeg

I have a maxi frame you can have for shipping.

IMG_4788.JPG

I have the swing arm and engine Cradle is you want to hack and weld the old frame just let me know. Was saving it for a e50 swap to a derby frame buttssssssss. It can be for the bike if you want.

> Avery M. wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I have a maxi frame you can have for shipping.

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind. It won't work with the pinto tank, and shipping will suck to California. But maybe as a last resort.

> EH FCC of the QCB wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I have the swing arm and engine Cradle is you want to hack and weld the

> old frame just let me know. Was saving it for a e50 swap to a derby

> frame buttssssssss. It can be for the bike if you want.

Does the cradle have the part for the pedal assembly?

If so, I might be able to use it. Got a pic?

Bumping this up. I was playing with the pacer frame again, and it'll need so many modifications to work, that it's not worth it. Nothing fits.

So the build needs a frame that's compatible, or else I'm stuck with a bunch of parts to send back, and this project fails.

Don't let that happen.

Someone's got to have a crap frame laying around. Even if it's bent, broken, or rusty. I can fix it (within reason.)

Ugh wish I had one, scrapped so many over the years. I got a Motron frame but I doubt that helps ya

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account