Shop Review: 1977 mopeds

Rated From 1-5

Overall Experience 4.5

Shipping 3

Product Accuracy 5

Price 5++++

Would def. recommend this shop to anyone. Best user friendly site and layout. Best prices and current stock of products.

Thanks to all the people at 1977 mopeds.

-Sam

P.S. Merry Christmas to all

Re: Shop Review: 1977 mopeds

The Gordon's Fisherman /

Glad you got your parts.

why did you give shipping 3?

what did you base this experience with? Comparison?

Love em.

I ordered parts from 2 other places and received them much faster. And it took 5 days before my parts were actually in the box and shipped out.

I like 1977.But if I can get the parts from Harry or Benji I will.Cause I know if they have them, I will get tthem in 3 days at the most.Usually 2.I've ordered parts late Friday and had them Monday.

it totally depends on what you order too though. if you order simple stuff it usually goes out that day. i order from 77 all the time. in fact i think i have 6 boxes with orange tape in my room right now.

Rated From 1-5

Overall Experience 3.5

Shipping 2.5

Product Accuracy 2

Price 4

4 times in a row, many things were wrong, still a good site and good place for parts but things need to get checked alittle better. Also packing material for parts should not be garbage as it was for me, Everything that was garbage for them, things they needed to throw away got thrown in my boxes.

-Samz

The Gordon's Fisherman /

That is a plus, why should they waste resources to buy shitty little packing crap. I think you need to stop complaining about parts and companies. If you want parts then go buy a vespa or something.

super helpful

super nice

i like the trash in a box idea (resourceful). better than a dick in a box.

yep.It takes time to process all the orders they get.They are probably the biggest moped shop in the US. I use old newspaper if I dont have anything else.It works perfect.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

I got a used sparkplug from them! You think that'd be bad, but I ordered 8's and got a 9. Pretty sweet.

1977 is the shit!! they started this, they are the greatest, and helpful as hell! plus they KNOW what the fuck they're talking about. ask em a question get an answer.....can you beat that?

fuck text messages, personal conversations aren't a dead art....lol

We ordered 6 pipes form 50cc.nl. Three months later we received 2 of the pipes.

I order from skateboard companies every week and I have yet to see them get an order correct. I ordered 120 pairs of shoes from VANS and I only received 82 pairs and none of them were the ones I ordered. Also it took 5 months to get em.

1977 has never messed up my orders.

And they found me the most rare part I think I will ever need in under a week. Then under charged me.

word! pat has saved my moed life a number of times....i called and asked them to get me a set of piston rings for a metrakit.....just the rings, and they ordered it for me, and are sending it through. that is an awsome favor...for real!

matthew Chamberlain /

Just ordered a Dr kit, a pipe and some baskets. Ordered on Friday. Got my tracking number yesterday... Usps still says it doesn't exist. I've called a few times todsy and everytime no one picks up. Anyone else have the issue of the tracking number not existing?

Thats because they're made the shipping label online, but until it is actually picked up by USPS or dropped off to them and scanned, it won't register. So yeah you have a tracking number, but it hasn't left the shop yet.

I've had problems with the USPS Tracking feature on their website all day. Every tracking number I write in, comes back as not existing. I had to go to the PO this morning and get a printout from them showing an item that I mailed last week had been received by the Buyer.

matthew Chamberlain /

Okay. I'll keep checking... With the cost of shipping they charge... It should be shipped out very quickly..

matthew Chamberlain Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Okay. I'll keep checking... With the cost of

> shipping USPS charges... It should be shipped out

> very quickly..

Dan (LandLordsMG/PSVMC) /

Great site, very nice to talk with, but the shipping time does need work.

Ordered a rack and it took a week + one email for it to ship.

Shipped right after the email and received in 3 days.

I'll still buy!

matthew Chamberlain Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Just ordered a Dr kit, a pipe and some baskets.

> Ordered on Friday. Got my tracking number

> yesterday... Usps still says it doesn't exist.

> I've called a few times todsy and everytime no one

> picks up. Anyone else have the issue of the

> tracking number not existing?

So why revive a 9 year old thread??????????

Couldn't create your own???

Andrew Squiggman /

because we don't want duplicate threads asking about '77 mopeds inc. and their shipping.

ordering from 1977 mopeds is soooooo 1980's

stand by....

Dan is calling me to bitch me out

Probably Fred /

Who knows what's in those aftermarket Parts nowadays !

http://www.vlook.cn/show/qs/YklkPTM1MjA1NDI=

First time I ordered it was great, shipping was a little slow but everything came and was fine.

Second time I ordered....awful.. it's been a week since I ordered and nothing has shipped yet. I emailed to ask why my order was still "processing" for a week, no response, so I called and the person said, the lady that prints the labels comes in at 3 pm....

Still nothing shipped, order is still "processing". Not a happy customer.

have you "searched' for 1977 mopeds? on here?

Andrew Squiggman /

1977 mopeds you say? Tell me about this establishment.

can i vote for anything less than zero?

Andrew Squiggman /

well, Trump, but he probably copyrighted it already.

BOO-YEA!!!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account