Seat options for 2009 TARGA LX

Hey guys. So without chopping and welding. What are my options to switch out the stock tomos lx seat. Its an A55. My seat likes to turn to the side squished when i get on it. The seat i have now, is a banana ish type seat tht goes with a top tank. I dont have a top tank tho

Re: Seat options for 2009 TARGA LX

Is your current seat bolted down on the rear rack? If not it may well move around.

An lx is a top tank. If you don't have a top tank bike but are calling it an lx what do you have? It's impossible to suggest a seat if we don't know what the bike is.

I have a 2009 targa then? Idk the model is a 2009 tomos targa lx but i removed the top tank, i dont mind a banana seat but i need a link to one tht would fit, a link to anything. Pref a chopper seat

Custom mounted banana seat for a targa? Keep dreamin' hardly anything is bolt and go on a moped even parts specifically made as bolt n go.

Just buy the seat you want and then figure out a way to make it work, thats the joy if mopeds, No?

Lol yeah i suppose but i have no idea what im doing at tht point. How could i do that with any seat

The targa lx i have, came with a top top. And looked like a regular top tank ttlx. I took the bike apart and rebuilt it into a chopper. The gas is premix, with a mikuni carb and bi turbo. Ive even got a gas tank hard mounted on to my bike, so at first glance. It has no gas tank, no airbox, with high chopper bars, a windshield and some handle bar mods. Im trying to do a chopped bosuzo esque combination.. My only literal issue is what to do with these lx seat weldings...its a shitshow..an lx wasnt ment to change around..so i think i might have to nut up and cut these barbaric extentions off. I need to be able to fit a chopper seat on there

♣Slew Foot♣ /

If you get a square type batavus Springer seat you can bolt a single seat and then bracket will fit anything with a post.

If you got the t bar for a toptank just find a compatible tank. Use the Oem seat. You can rig a bench by attaching the old moped long seats to the square hub w some bolts and knocking out the post. An a3 had a single half and long. Seat all are compatable.

Im actually gunna hack the frame up a bit to make the seat fit low. I got a custom Puch chopper seat

20210925_111339.jpg

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account