Puch sleeper build

Stefan Josheski /

don't think that anyone in here would be interested in my build but still wanted to make a thread about it. Here it is, 75 rog pony express, basically bone stock now. Should be a torque monster in the end, we'll see though.

20210626_145227.jpg
20210626_145152(0).jpg

Re: Puch sleeper build

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I like it, what is that frame?

> Stefan Josheski Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> don't think that anyone in here would be interested in my build but

> still wanted to make a thread about it. Here it is, 75 rog pony express,

> basically bone stock now. Should be a torque monster in the end, we'll

> see though.

Rubbish, I'm interested, love a good sleeper!!

Love it!...Looks like ass...Don't change a thing except of course the horsepower...Have fun!!!! Wooot!

Stefan Josheski /

Later model Pony express by rog (early models were fully rigid), but the top tube has been added to it for some reason

Here's how it should look with the stock bars and without the top tube and the stock seat instead of that ugly tomos one which fits the theme: (edited)

rog-pony-express-3-letnik-1978-moped-starodobnik-slika-6275376.jpg

Stefan Josheski /

Friend of mine gave me his gopro to film this machine, had some fun and did some wheelies (no rear brake btw). Enjoy

Johnny Braaapp /

This dude is awesome! (edited)

Fun video, not so fun title. (edited)

Stefan Josheski /

Haha thanks man!

Stefan Josheski /

thoughts on this? Can't find polinis in stock anywhere, and that exhaust bridge do be sexy

the rebuild kit dos offers good or no?

Also, I'm aware of the issue with piston at bdc, and I saw some comments on this piston that it fixed it:

https://www.treatland.tv/TEFLON-coated-45mm-replacement-PISTON-for-TOMOS-al-p/teflon-45mm-especiale-piston.htm

and I would need a "countersunk head" for the squish, what does countersunk mean? Also, wouldn't I be good with sanding the stock head down and if needed not use a head gasket?

242704734_245590110830815_4737395945736801928_n.jpg

Stefan Josheski /

Put a 1/4 turn throttle from the ali, finally can get to wot and idle properly lol

20210930_161934.jpg

The piston doesn't go all the way to the top of the cylinder so the counter sunk head is cut so the head sits down in the cylinder a little to bump compression back up. If you're building a torque monster you'll need one. I've ran and actually love that particular kit once dialed in.

Stefan Josheski /

Thanks for the info, what were all the parts you ran with the kit?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account