New branch submissions due 9/30/21

It's that time of year where your moped club can apply to be a branch of the Moped Army! Chances are that some of us have met you already, but it's a big country and the pandemic has kept most of us close to home for another year. During our branch review process we'll get to know you better, learn about the history of your club, and understand how you'd represent the Moped Army in your area.

Hit up the application page for more info and be sure to submit before the end of the month if you want to be included in this year's process. If you have any questions don't hesitate to drop me an email.

If you are thinking of applying, or know of a club that might need some encouragement to apply, please remember that you'll need to throw your hat in the ring before the end of the month. I know it's been another weird year, but I'd love to see some new branches going into what is (hopefully) a big 2022 rally season.

Re: New branch submissions due 9/30/21

Justabunchoftrash 646260 /

What about if there was a branch so bad ass you didn’t even need to recognize it !

EH 📣FCC of the QCB /

Legends

> EH FCC of the QCB Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Legends

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Blue Shirt Holiday transfixed into the bedlam squirrels..

I wanna host a rally...

And run events....

Totally normal JBOT /

icebear rydrz #1

Brad Cat (LSLB) /

I’m on lslb, as a lifetime prospect. Can anyone confirm so I can get the nifty badge? Thanks 🙏

TOP GUN™ ANDY ⚔ (LSLB) ⚔ /

> Brad Cat Wrote:

> I’m on lslb, as a lifetime prospect. Can anyone confirm so I can get the

> nifty badge? Thanks 🙏

you gotta earn that patch to get the logo ;)

Brad Cat (LSLB) /

Attending one gang meeting in two and a half years surely counts as earned

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think Cream City Cranks should apply. they've finally responded on facebook

daan SJAARLOOS /

You're in if you're on Facebook right

> Brent Bhuiyan Wrote:

> I think Cream City Cranks should apply. they've finally responded on

> facebook

That club is dead

🎨🏆 Duncan /

I think the zeros have a new south branch check them out lol

> Mr. Duncan Wrote:

> I think the zeros have a new south branch check them out lol

Your referring to Beach Club? Aka the fun group in Columbus hosting rides and having a good time with out you? Great guys, see what awesome things can grow when your not involved?

I also suggest you keep our name out of your bitch mouth.

I think it’s located in Ligma.

Where is Ligma?

> Cody Zero Wrote:

> Where is Ligma?

I think it's near Bofa.

Actually, it's just east of Wilma.

You must mean Beach Club, a kind group of fun people who were respectful and a delight to host. I can certainly see why you don't mesh with them.

Moped Beach Club are definitely their own gang and they all are super cool. Got to finally meet them last week and had a great time!

Nice, my guys. XD XD

Jokes aside, I got to meet the Moped Beach Club this past weekend and they are some solid people, and as always I love Elliott. Following them online I see they are very active in the right ways too. They are NOT a branch of the Zeros, they are very much their own thing. I don't want to speak for them as to whether or not they want to try to become official, but whatever year they do choose to try, I think they would do well and they would benefit the community.

🎨🏆 Duncan /

> Toledo Riot Wrote:

Ll

> I also suggest you keep our name out of your bitch mouth.

Yea, this screams chill, welcoming, and inviting! Upu must be a great leader! But you’d never say it to my face without a posse back up would you? And this is why “gangs” is all so funny.

. (edited)

Oh no! It’s the Hero that Columbus deserves but not the Hero they need. #toobaditsblue

Cody said it right. Moped Beach Club are great in their own right. I’ve watched them online building their community. Having wrench nights open to the public helping that poor kid with a bi-turdo and stock jets. Hosting rides in their city. Just being good ass people. I even photobombed them recently. I didn’t make the height requirements and got cropped out later.

Keep doing what your doing.

02E450D1-6286-40DA-BEE2-ACBC6EA6A09E.jpeg

Camo cut w/ those shorts is a whole mood.

> Mr. Duncan Wrote:

> > Toledo Riot Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> Ll

>

> > I also suggest you keep our name out of your bitch mouth.

>

> Yea, this screams chill, welcoming, and inviting! Upu must be a great

> leader! But you’d never say it to my face without a posse back up would

> you? And this is why “gangs” is all so funny.

Sorry bud it’s called having friends, where are yours again?

And I’d be happy to say it to your face, i enjoy visiting Elliott in Columbus, it’s just such a shame that you aren’t welcome at any Columbus events, maybe I’ll just drop by next time I’m in town?

🎨🏆 Duncan /

> Toledo Riot Wrote:

> > Mr. Duncan Wrote:

>

>

> > > Toledo Riot Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > Ll

>

> >

>

> > > I also suggest you keep our name out of your bitch mouth.

>

> >

>

> > Yea, this screams chill, welcoming, and inviting! Upu must be a great

>

> > leader! But you’d never say it to my face without a posse back up

> would

>

> > you? And this is why “gangs” is all so funny.

>

> Sorry bud it’s called having friends, where are yours again?

>

> And I’d be happy to say it to your face, i enjoy visiting Elliott in

> Columbus, it’s just such a shame that you aren’t welcome at any Columbus

> events, maybe I’ll just drop by next time I’m in town?

Wow man let’s not resort to threats I want to remind you branch submission and moped army is a very serious thing and you’re very serious. Don’t resort to this it’s all too embarrassing and you don’t want the even more embarrassing ass whooping you’d get if you really do show up threatening me at my crib.

Also Sarah I agree Cody is awesome I still love you Cody. I never meant to insult anyone sheesh I think it’s very clear here I’m discussing moped kulture and this ^^^ is moped kulture y’all are really doing it! Good job love the cuts Lolol

🎨🏆 Duncan /

> Graham Motzing Wrote:

> Camo cut w/ those shorts is a whole mood.

I think that must be because he works for defense contractors but you’ll have to fact check that. Great mood, must be either blissfully unaware or unabashedly opportunistic, both leave that person pretty playful which is the look huh? I’m just trying to eviscerating moped kulture you guys like the shit ain’t cute

Beach Club Nick /

> Mr. Duncan Wrote:

> > Graham Motzing Wrote:

>

>

> > Camo cut w/ those shorts is a whole mood.

>

> I think that must be because he works for defense contractors but you’ll

> have to fact check that. Great mood, must be either blissfully unaware

> or unabashedly opportunistic, both leave that person pretty playful

> which is the look huh? I’m just trying to eviscerating moped kulture you

> guys like the shit ain’t cute

Jesus Christ, I was ignoring this because nothing constructive or worthwhile can possibly come out of engaging with you.

But for fuck's sake, I'm an FPGA developer for a redesign of the box that air traffic controllers plug their headphones and microphones into and talk to airplanes and other airports with. My contract is with the FAA, not exactly defense in the sense you imagine and degrade me for. You are something else. (edited)

Sarah Scouten (formerly Schutt) /

WTH. This was a good post until Taylor started insulting people. Like really, saying a comment clearly bashing the zeros and MBC wasn't antagonistic? Then pushing and pushing to get a response you want, then backing up to hide behind the morals of MA because you don't know when to shut up, or even not say anything in the first place? Nothing was said about you and you start your little tactics to piss off as many people as possible and then go hide like you did nothing wrong? Are we 2 years old?

Yeah the zeros are going to get pissed and back each other up because we're a freaking family, well before a club. We'd all say exactly what andy said to your face. You just won't stop trying for attention and going out of your way to antagonize and attack others, for no reason.

You were horrible to us and the poor waitress that you talked down to the last time we saw you in person. You belittled the host of the event we attended, talked shit about anyone you could, and again were sooooo rude to our waitress that we were embarrassed to be at the same table as you and I told Andy never again. I saw what kind of a person you were. Then you attacked one of our members because his bike happened to be blue and somehow linked it to police brutality?! Who does that. You have a blue frog dude. Is that OK to have but not a bike manufactured blue way before we were even born? I don't get it. I don't understand your obsession with attacking others and being rude without provoking. I'd understand if we attacked you first here, but legit you just came out of left field being a dick for no reason, then complain when you're called out for it and mocked for being a dick. Just don't be a dick! Don't randomly talk shit about others. It's not hard to just not be a dick. One has to choose to be that way. It's too much energy to constantly be a dick for no reason.

And now I feel like my game plans to paint my bus green is now being changed to blue cause I'm a petty bitch when my husband is attacked on forums #toobaditsblue will just have to live on.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account