Any riders in NJ?

Zack Betancourt /

Hey finally got my Maxi up and running and looking to see if there’s any people in the Bergen/Hudson County area of NJ to ride around with.

070CBA55-483E-4E6A-A0A2-8C9359AF1547.jpeg

Re: Any riders in NJ?

In it’s heyday, NJ was the Mecca of mopeds. These days, it’s the ghost town of mopeds. Not many moped riders in NJ as a whole.

Zack Betancourt /

Yea it’s unfortunate, with all the stop and go traffic this close to NY commuting has been great on the moped. Much better then filling up my pick up every week lol I’m shocked more people don’t have them! But that’s why I figured I’d reach out on here see if there’s any one from the area

peter hagemeyer /

NJ here- Point Pleasant. Currently riding on 4.5 mopeds :) Can you tell me about your fork brace and send a better picture? I like the look, and need to fabricate something for my Garelli cafe racer with-tomos-forks....

Nice looking maxi. What is the two gauges?

Nj here- woodbridge

Love that color!

I want to put in a plug for the Moped Riders Directory if you haven't already checked it out. You can search for people with Moped Army profiles by state, city, and brand of moped. Results are sorted by the last time they logged into the website, which at least gives you some sense of whether they are still active or not.

I know it's not perfect. What would make it more useful to find moped riders near you? What if you could indicate on your profile that you're open to being contacted by moped riders in your area? Would that help to connect people or make it more comfortable to PM a stranger?

Edgar Martins /

I'm in Manalapan and havent seen any riders out here at all.

Monmouth County, but have only rode with my kids.

Atlantic county

EA6A4B04-C1CD-4A27-9781-69A62A7B09DF.jpeg

Cross the bridge and I’ll cruise around the city with ya.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account