Bi-Turbo for a Revival

ItsLookingUp /

The local Tomos dealer shared with me that he expects to be able to get a Bi-Turbo performance exhaust for the Revivals within the next 60 days. He said he was told be Tomos that they are about ready to ship. Anyone else hear this rumor?

Re: Bi-Turbo for a Revival

Chris MWH /

That is just a rumor. Tomos has nothing to do with biturbo. I personally deal with the biturbo factory and they have no plans on offering one for the revival as it never going to be as popular as other tomos models.

Chris MWH

For what its worth, I too have heard soon there will be a high performance pipe to fit the Revival.

I just talked to a dealer in Cocoa Florida who is having a special bracket fabricated and is having 2 piece Biturbo pipes bent to fit the Revival. He has one on a Revival now and says it will do over 40 mph. He is going to sell the bracket and the pipes for around $100.00. I never saw the one he has? I can get his phone number if anyone is interested?

Chris MWH /

Ike,

I would be leary of any dealer who claims over 40 mph on a revival with just a biturbo.

Chris MWH

InfectedBootSector /

I would to... The bike's gearing is pretty low compared to the Targa.. as far as I can tell anyway...

Maybe he's putting a 50 lb kid on it or something?

ItsLookingUp /

I just talked with the Cocoa Beach Dealer. He is using a single Bi-Turbo and is asking $160.00 for the bent pipe and specially fabricated bracket. I ordered one so I will let you know what I end up getting. As for the top speed, he stated there is one revision to the Revival. The original production (2001-2002) had a top speed of 30 mph. Bikes made after the revision (2002) had a top speed of 33 mph. I happen to have the later production (four bolt rear sprocket) and should get 7 mph more. We will see.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account