Phoenix Riders

Is there anybody here from Phoenix, AZ? Is there a Moped Army Branch in Phoenix? Want to start one? We'll need 3 people to start with.

Wren

Re: Phoenix Riders

...i have lived in phx most of my life, 20 years out of 28, and i've never seen a moped, not once, in the valley of the sun/smog....i think it may be the heat....i don't know but i think you'll be hard pressed to find 2 more ped rider's in the bowl....i would but, i'll be in yuma, az ...and as you can probably tell.....i'm an "undesirable" mofo anyway...good luck tho.

david f martin /

Hey Vapor,

You're being too hard on yourself.

People were jumping on you because of your lax style of writing. Once you became a target, your political views were attacked.

Notice that Wayne's posts get a lot of lengthy debate, while yours were getting ridicule, even though you both share many of the same opinions.

You were attacked because your poor writing made you look weak, whereas Wayne's careful writing makes him look formidable.

See my point?

Your writing can still use some work, but it looks a lot better.

david

...i do see that...and i will admit that wayne can articulate much better than i can..nothing happens overnight, especially with me .....i thank you for hang'n on and helping me ...."survive" ..in a sometimes hostile enviroment. I extend the same offer to you ...as i did to wayne...on the post /better country?/....on infini's thread...(or do i have that backwards)..i would like to read your feedback as well........give me time to purge the scuba juice from my system.....is this where i do that cute smiley face?.....i will never fully succumb to the rules and/or ed-i-kit of chat house or ....forum ..standards...:0...

david f martin /

Politics are something I don't like to discuss too often. I piss off enough people with my jokes.

david

.. damn ...i hear that! ;p...

Well, if anybody's interested, I've started a Group for Phoenix mopedders at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eastvalleyvermin

C'mon over!

Wren

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account