It would make you too happy jbot...can't do it

Re: Stolen moped

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Brandon Love Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Ban Steven too while y'all are at it.

>

> Ya, but not Stephen

Fucking auto-correct.

giphy9.gif

🦺🥇b to the eff /

Dude, you're literally defending a Nazi.

Just stop.

Andrew Snowberger /

I'm nervous. Idaho is set to absorb a majority of Oregon, the part that wanted Drumph so bad. Drumph is making noise again. Stupid Oregon lawmakers and voters legalized ALL street drugs. Meth and white supremacy are gaining popularity here. Not a single ray of hope in sight. I hope I'm not just being pessimistic, but I'm literally scared for my kids. Need to get the fuck out of here. I'm white but grew up in californias bay area and lack of diversity and open minds here makes me depressed.

Nobody has defended anybody..you along with others are trying to read in to something that isn't there..nobody defended him.,just said nobody has proved this guy is the same as in the article....i don't uphold white supremacy or any other group of it's kind ,but i don't judge people without knowing for sure he should be judged

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Honestly punk you trolling to stir the pot? I just see it's the same thing roles reversed. Kill every Nazi. After ww2 would should have run extermination camps Hitler youth the wunderkind. Mom pop who ever went along with the government ideals forced on the populace.

I just see the pendulum swinging too far.

^^ I understand the anger though, wheather it is the same guy or not, but in today's comp world it's damn hard to hide, especially if you are not trying to, that number seems to be equivalent to a swastika, and there is no doubt about what that stands for, so the removal was justified, (not that a private site needs my approval) just because I was ignorant of the meaning does not make it not real. I was just musing on the power of acknowledging all this and to be careful of judging without an action, as you can not no matter what you think, control another's thoughts, but you can and should control hateful speech and actions. I still believe it is none of my business what is in your mind, just keep it there, be it hate or organized religion, keep it to yourself. As stated above your freedom ends where another's starts, and my comment about the guy wearing a swastika t-shirt was insensitive, and I was misguided in voicing it. It is FAR more hurtful to those whose families were decimated by the nazi regime, I should have used a different example. Mea Culpa. To me a guy in a shirt like that is just an asshole I don't want to associate with, to others it is a reminder of the largest genocide on record. I guess we can add the number that started this to that list of symbols. To those who knew of the symbolism forgive my ignorance, I have been schooled, deservedly so. Thank you. (edited)

punkrock randy /

I love that those wearing the largest blinders still can’t see it. Do you need to physically see him murder a minority?!? There isn’t hope for everyone on this planet, that’s for fuckin’ sure.

punkrock randy /

Yeah Slew, kill every nazi. That’s totally what I’m for and I leave no confusion about it. Not trolling, but i will call out dumbfucks that defend a douchebag. Fuck the pendulum, we need to keep it from swinging hard in the old direction. Racist pigs can piss off and die.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I see you are the new elite now.

Same game different players. I find it hard to believe there was a white supremist POS who obviously doesn't own or ever had a moped stolen.

If you or I say was in the military. So I murdered 250 people. All of them were shooting at me.you were the cook both Under orders with a bullet for desertion.

it is so black and white add I'm glad that you appointed yourself Lord high inquistor

I know you can spot a guilty man by sight.

punkrock randy /

Dude was a shithead, keep defending him Slew

🦺🥇b to the eff /

Slew, there is no peaceful coexistence with fascists. For many of us on this forum, they literally want us and those we love to die, and actively work towards that goal. We cannot wait for them to start shooting.

If you are privileged enough not to feel that way, so be it, but you could try having a little empathy for those of us that are in their sights.

Point is, he clearly acknowledged the meaning of the numbers, no point in speculating. Just a chump it seems like. Proud of y’all though, love to see this community be so conscious <3.

I went and read up more on tge numbers meaning ,then read again the guys answer....i do want to say i was not defending the guys association with white supremacy but was saying it is not proved that is the same guy..after going back and reading more i want to say if i offended any.of you with any of my posts you have my appology..i was like some others and was not familiar with any of it but now have educated myself better...

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I went and read up more on tge numbers meaning ,then read again the guys

> answer....i do want to say i was not defending the guys association with

> white supremacy but was saying it is not proved that is the same

> guy..after going back and reading more i want to say if i offended

> any.of you with any of my posts you have my appology..i was like some

> others and was not familiar with any of it but now have educated myself

> better...

It's serious enough that dudes have tattoos of the shit. Google returned some images for me.

No longer captain Andrew /

I think I saw that bike leading a BLM protest this week...

Now we know what bike to keep

No longer captain Andrew /

Still unsure if this is the same George from Kansas city?

Screenshot_20210525-003246_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20210525-003214_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20210525-003729_Facebook.jpg

george taylor /

So i got kick off because i belive in my race i dont belive whites are better than any one else but i am happy to be white n will do all i can to to keep are past alive n i mean dances n other stuff that is being lost n i belive all races should keep there past alive when it comes to this o you are a racist it gets old every time u turn around the white man is a racist maybe them people should look at there self n there thoughts n see if they mite be the same as what they are saying about that person

Fuck off, nazi dickbag. Please shoot yourself.

Dirty30 Dillon /

You can fuck off with your "mY rAcE's HiStOry" bullshit, and fuck-off in general.

Hope Portland people are looking at this fucking thread for when rally season comes round and dingbat here decides he wants to ride.

Hey George. I see you made a new account to come on this thread and say your piece. Just because your account doesn't have the racist number in it anymore doesn't mean that you're welcome here. I'm going to remove this new account as well. Please just go elsewhere for your moped discussion.

Simon, I commend your actions. We don’t need that type of Nazi riff raff here.

Well, there goes any doubt as to what that guy was about. I know there are people like this, but for it to be on here, I just can't help but wonder if it is not someone just being a troll, trying to get a rise out of people? Either way, good job removing the second account.

Mike McScoutington /

What fucking terrible ideology AND grammar. Capt Butthurt Peckerwood for sure...

Welp. I was skeptical as I had NO idea about the 1488 thing. But there it is... he admitted to it.

I'm white. And I'm happy with who I am. I hope everyone is happy with who they are. But no need to boast about it, not like you EARNED it or anything. You certainly shouldn't feel superior for it. It's just the hand you got dealt in this life. Crazy.

punkrock randy /

What a shit bag, as was assumed. Thank you Simon, keep up the awesome site🤘🏼😎

Now all we have to worry about is if that bonehead comes back on here yet again using a THIRD account....

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account