Beercan cannon

He's done with building it around the 12 minute mark

Re: Beercan cannon

It’s sort of neat. But, I don’t think I’d want a shaken up beer can launched at my face.

Couldn’t possibly open it for a very long time, unless you were wanting to just spray foam everywhere and not actually drink it.

that bike is great. i'm all for dumb gimmicks, especially when they take a ton of effort for a completely useless result, major A+++ 100

Didn't Bart put a can of beer in a paint shaker then put it in the fridge for Homer to find?

yep

I'm gonna have to side with WillD on this one. Tons of effort for a completely useless but ultimately completely impressive outcome. But man - that old guy's shop is incredible, and he's a genius. The bike is so cool, just like the amazing Andis Funktionspunk. Thanks for sharing that Bas........

Das war fabelhaft

coffee also....

Now making coffee, I like the sound of that.

Does this guy know about hot pockets and our thread about cooking them on mopeds? Or burritos?

Not impressed. Now if he had one on each side and could catch them both while doing 30mph then that would be impressive.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account