Shout out to the real Moped Army, and especially the admins

I will have to try real hard to keep from doing a term paper here, though I have a ton more to say. I have only been actively involved in this community for about 18 months and with only a few exceptions, enjoy it a ton. Especially this website has been critical for me reaching a number of personal objectives (I'd say it kept me sane during quarantine and) in my moped habit. Hard to put a dollar value on something that important. A substantial number of people like me bounce between this website and the Facebook groups. What I appreciate most is what appears to me to be the relative lack of censorship and otherwise micromanaging approach that happens elsewhere. These days and with all the crap happening around us, glad that our admins are doing such a great job, even if they just kinda stay out of it. As salty as it gets here, it truly is the best vehicle-related site and community I've been involved in, and that's after over 40 years of car/motorcycle/other motorized stuff hobbies. If the admins of Lovers of Puch Mopeds are reading this and consider themselves reasoning and fair minded, I invite you to speak up and at least own your censorship standards. Why take your ball and go home without any warning or stated standards, or did I miss something? Guess I'll test my theory about the real MA by saying I think it's cowardly to boot people from a group and not have stones enough to step up and say why. Anyway, thanks to all of you for keeping this community fun and interesting.

Re: Shout out to the real Moped Army, and especially the admins

So you said something sexist, racist or just plain off topic and wonder why you got banned?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

They are open to opinions.

They don't do anything unless it's flagged and reviewed. Sometimes it so apparent that it's a social violation of the rules of conduct its pulled immediately. Idk if they kick or ban unless it's malicious and unrelenting.

A few characters have been fringe since the 90s. You have to be a waste of skin to be permently banned...

Imo having been my only social webthing. Not an administrator or even a badged or logo member. Just be on here since the 90s...

Terbo Speghetti /

Lololololololololol tldr he's butthurt about a facebook group

Garrett, no to all three of those kinds of things, but I do sometimes tell people to back off talking so freely about the Vermont thing and occasionally remind people to Google Fred's Guide. Pretty heavy butt hurt in that stuff I guess (edited)

Okay, so I served up a softball for ya, and good for you getting in a "butt hurt" comment--at least you can do that here. Getting booted wasn't hurtful, just sucks being blind to seeing certain people who sell moped stuff both places. The more into mopeds I get, the more it helps to see how people handle themselves in different groups and contexts, especially when selling stuff.

Write another 4 whiny wall of texts and you'll almost be on my level. (edited)

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Wait are we counting...

It could be kinda cool of we get grades

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Wait are we counting...

>

> It could be kinda cool of we get grades

>

> ....

>

> ..

>

> .

🤣🤣🤣

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> Wait are we counting...

>

> It could be kinda cool of we get grades

>

> ....

>

> ..

>

> .

Maybe he should get his parents involved?

Dirty30 Dillon /

Why admonish people about talking about the Vermont Reg thing? It's public knowledge.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Wow I missed that.

But I had my picture taken at a communist rally. I had a bud who started the Tompkins Square riots. I held the sign with the chairman stating let's party. It was on arise magazine.

My bro in law has a high security clearance. I haven't seen him in 20 years.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

He asked me to hold it whilst he releived himself but it was pre arranged I looked like Tommy chong and the group conspired to get pic. Sneaky pink bastards I could've been president or got into Lehigh.

The partyingest engineering college on the planet.

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> Why admonish people about talking about the Vermont Reg thing? It's

> public knowledge.

This, it’s also not like most people don’t know someone in MN, MI, OH, or other states where you can register bikes extremely easy for friends.

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> Why admonish people about talking about the Vermont Reg thing? It's

> public knowledge.

Yeah it's no secret and depending on who I get at the title bureau they won't do their jobs and honor a Vermont registration, so no titles for me. It sucks but keeping it hush hush when you're not the one who figured it out is stupid

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Pa extended vehicle inspection 150. Then you get an updated MCO and vin # to get title in even the analistest states in the union.

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> He asked me to hold it whilst he releived himself but it was pre

> arranged I looked like Tommy chong and the group conspired to get pic.

> Sneaky pink bastards I could've been president or got into Lehigh.

>

> The partyingest engineering college on the planet.

You should have been grabbing women's pussies then you would still be able to be president.

I would hope that the other states would step up or make a small effort in the right direction,they are all crying about not having money for this and that or the parks and roads,why not do a vin search and register something 25 years old or under 300 cc,and make some money by printing a document.

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> Write another 4 whiny wall of texts and you'll almost be on my level.

Haha ok that’s funny.

Tweaker trash /

Yea (edited)

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

> Garrett The Kid Wrote:

> So you said something sexist, racist or just plain off topic and wonder

> why you got banned?

We live in a world where too many are incapable of accepting any consequences for their own actions

Maybe he's got one of those zombie fungi

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account