Re: Street Hockey helmet

duck /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

There some cool looking helmits on ebay that even come with riding goggles.. they are sorta German army helmit shapped and made out of lightweight materials.. they look prety neat and have leather zip in neck and ear warmers...

I think like 20 bucks for them....

that what I plan to get. No they aren't dot approved though.. they look like they probly owuld be but maybe haivng it apporved costs extra money to the company or something anyways I agree with wayne... a cops probly not gonna have a dot list to check to se if you make and model helmit is listed on there persons if they ever pull you over.. and I doubt would waste his time checking unless you had done something pretty serious in the first place. I would prefer not to wear a big bulky ass helmit... but in georgia you do have to wear a helmit.. the code is funny though it doesn't even specify it having to be dot approved.. (go figure)

some of the harly guys wear do rags and get away with it becuase it says proper headgear must be worn while operating blah blah blha.. but it never exlpains what proper head gear is.

anyways.. enough rambling...

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Helmets: what's Cheap and Good?Topic by: Jay McCool Jay McCool 07/09/02 11:59AM
  Re: Helmets: what's Cheap and Good?Re: durden durden 07/09/02 01:04PM
  Re: Helmets: what's Cheap and Good?Re: InfectedBootSector InfectedBootSector 07/09/02 02:03PM
  Re: Street Hockey helmetRe: Wayne Wayne 07/09/02 03:03PM
  Re: Street Hockey helmetRe: Ken D Ken D 07/12/02 01:04AM
  Re: Street Hockey helmetRe: duck duck 07/12/02 01:13AM
  Re: Street Hockey helmetRe: Viet Viet 07/12/02 11:49AM
  Re: Helmets: what's Cheap and Good?Re: Peggy Peggy 07/12/02 12:32PM
  Re: Helmets: what's Cheap and Good?Re: Robin Robin 07/12/02 01:16PM
  dont skimpRe: chuck russo va chuck russo va 07/12/02 01:33PM
  Re: dont skimpRe: Chris MWH Chris MWH 07/12/02 01:53PM
  Re: dont skimpRe: Mbartell Mbartell 07/12/02 03:11PM
  Advice from an old Harley RiderRe: Jay McCool Jay McCool 07/12/02 11:25PM
  Re: dont skimpRe: Garret Garret 07/13/02 12:46AM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account