Used Moped in Southern PA, surrounding area?

Ryan Smith /

I'm looking for a used Moped to beat around in and live in SouthCentral PA. Anything under $300 would be negotiable. Northern Maryland and Virginia area's would be fine to make purchase from. In working condition would be a plus!

Re: Used Moped in Southern PA, surrounding area?

InfectedBootSector /

Where do ya live in Southern PA? I am close to the MD PA border near Cumberland MD and I know a guy that regularly sells bikes in the 200-300 range here in Cumberland.

Ryan, i live about a hour and a half north of harrisburgh, i have a working motobecane mobylette 40 for sale for 150. It needs a little work. it does not idle. but you can get on it and ride it. the speedo, lights, don't work. new bulbs and a new cable will solve that. I have title for it. Well not yet, but it's on it's way. let me know

ray

Ryan Smith /

Ryan here, yeah thats only about an hour and a half away from me, I live in Chambersburg, just about 25 miles north of Hagerstown. If you wanted to send me the guys number or something that would be great, if it's allright with him. Allright then, thanks man

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account