Ok this is a real noobie question....
I tore down my Califfo moped to paint, put it back together, and now it won't start. I have spark. My switch is in rough shape, and I think my tail light is burnt out. So there's a chance my wiring is problematic.
However.... if it was an issue with wiring (switch or whatever) this would kill my spark, correct? It should have no impact on the bike actually starting and running if I see a good consistent spark? As in they are independent of each other?
Thank you for any insight!!!