Peugeot 103 to electric

Miles Baskaran /

So here she is didn’t wanna spend too much money on parts so just used random stuff around the yard to make it happen but here she is I do plan on painting and adding another motor up front

4FCDFBA0-FDD7-4E1A-AC69-5F3B15106BE8.jpeg

Re: Peugeot 103 to electric

Sweet

Cool, going to add any brakes?

im guessing you used a bike tire in the front to lower the front end to match the smaller rear wheel?

a 103 is a good frame choice for an electric conversion, very cool! Some details on what you used and what you expect out of it would be interesting

Looks like an electric trike front wheel on the rear .

Does look pretty cool and I also would like to know the performance specs, parts used, prices.

AND

What kind of grass is that? Looks like shag carpet.

Miles Baskaran /

Haha shag carpet I’m gonna tell my friend that well here’s specs so far of riding on a dirt road with potholes galore goes about 21.7 Mph on smooth concrete about 24.6 mph

Took it to a bike trail that I gained a total of about 300 feet in elevation in 5 miles road that back so 10 miles with 600 feet in elevation pretty much full throttle whole time on the trail 15 mile range so far from 48v 14mah system

Plan on adding fat tire in front with hub motor or just motor and do custom sprocket and chain instead of DD (direct drive) just to be different lol but then adding utility kinda like this once it has the power I need lol

1A2D3490-5844-4F18-9409-20244426078C.png

Miles Baskaran /

Also, I used a moto Tec 500w for the conversion got it from a friend for like $50 no charger ripped it down, ripped the Peugeot down welded the front forks of the disability scooter to the swing arm of the Peugeot and that was about it lol really and yes brakes are added for now for rides in crazy Walmart parking lots 😂

image.jpg

Nice!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account